! Not an Update !

Hello everyone!

So sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time but to be honest... I lost inspiration and I really thought that I wasn't gonna touch this story again, especially since I've been working and had not much free time.

But here I am... I watched the most recent season of Superman and Lois and this story popped back into my head again. And I really want to finish it but a part of me can't just pick it back up.

Even though it wasn't my thought process at the time, Penelope now feels like a copy of Skye/Daisy from Agents of Shield with a few minor differences, so with me getting new found inspiration for this story... I'm making some changes. The main one, for instance, will be the face claim, which I have been thinking about since even before stopped updating. The new face of Penelope Hawthorne will be Phillipa Soo. I still love Chloe as Penelope but I feel like Phillipa fits better with my idea of all versions of Penelope a lot better. There will also be some more minor and a few major changes as well. So before I add any more chapters I will be going through all the old ones as making the changes and rewriting so sections/chapters as I see fit, especially as I am now 23 and was 14/15 when I first started this story. I've grown a lot and feel like these changes will reflect that.

I also want to say thank you for all the love I've been receiving on this fic. I love reading the comments you guys leave me and I really hope you guys like this. It's crazy to me how many people have read this story. Last time I updated I'm fairly certain there was maybe like 5k reads (which in itself is baffling) and now there are 13k... that's insane.

I also changed my username to inkbot - as over this break of mine, I found a new love a printmaking and inkbot has somewhat become a new persona for me.

Thank you all so much! Hope to see ya soon!
-Emy (aka inkbot)