MJF - Baby

Watching your husband wrestle while your 9 months pregnant is a hard time. My baby could come at any time.  I keep thinking to myself, "What if the baby came and he is in a match?" Or "what if he's injured?" Max continues to tell me it's just my overthinking, but i just have this feeling I can't shake that the baby will come when Max is in a match. Tonight Max is in a Cage match against Kenny Omega. This is the last match on the card. Almost every AEW fan has been anticipating this match as the build-up and fuet were incredible.

I sit in catering on a table with my legs up on a chair. During this pregnancy, the baby has caused me uncontrollable back pain, which results in me having many back massages off max daily. Unfortunately, Max is unable to provide me with one, so i have to wait and pout until he gets back. Everyone in AEW has been protective of me since the pregnancy announcement. I barely have any time alone when im not with Max as all the females want to go baby shopping. I appreciate the thoughts, but i do like the alone time as i appreciate it more now knowing when our baby boy comes, i won't have any alone time left.

All throughout the day, I've been having pain throughout my stomach. I told Max, and we both agreed the baby is probably just kicking more as we are at the final stage. However, they've been getting considerably worse over the past 2 hours. I can barely hold in my agony as the pains occur. Luckily, Max's match has just ended, and he's coming to find me like he told me he would before.

I see him look around for me. I get up, and i feel a stabbing pain and wetness. I look down and see a huge liquid stain on my blue maternity dress. The liquid is on the floor. Max's eyes open wide, and he quickly runs towards me, and i say to him my water has broken. "It's okay, baby. Deep breathes in and out. "
Since it has been nine months into the pregnancy, we have a hospital bag in the red bmw. Max carefully lifts me up as it's too painful to walk. I dont think this baby is waiting much longer. Max gets Jon Moxley to open the doors for him so he can get me in the car safely.

"Baby, it's going to be okay. We are going to be okay. Our baby boy is nearly here. Im going to be with you throughout all of this. I love you baby your so strong. " he kisses my lips before a cry comes out of my mouth, signalling what is to be called a contraction. Max takes this as a signal to start driving to the nearest hospital. Yes, it's MJF he does drive through red lights, and he doesn't care.

When we get to the hospital, i tell Max I can walk, and we slowly walk into the hospital. Max insists i have a wheelchair so i oblige, and we get taken to a room.

FEW HOURS LATER

The contacations have been the worst pain I've ever felt. I've already told Max off for saying i broke his hand. The nurse comes back in and says im 10cm dilated i can start pushing. I grab Max's hand, and i start pushing as hard as i can when the nurse says so.

Eventually, i hear a cry inside the room signalling that the baby boy is here. I feel the baby on my chest and immediately start to cry. Max's takes my hand and tells me how proud and strong i am. I cry more when i see Max with his little baby. He'll make a great dad.

The nurses give me the okay to start breastfeeding. Max and I talk about time off from work with the new baby. Surprisingly me giving birth less than 5 hours ago, the room is very calm and peaceful. "What should we call him, Max?" Before Max even opens his mouth, i jump in and say "no we are not calling him Max Jr. " Max says,"i think we should call him Mattheo. " i love that name. I feel like it suits him perfectly. Mattheo friedman, it is"
Max smiles at me and kisses my lips. "Im so lucky to have you both in my life,

After a day in the hospital, we are allowed to bring mattheo home. We live in Long Island, New York. We carefully put the newborn into the crib, and we watched him peacefully.

After we've few days, we end up showing him to the world, and the outburst of pouring positive comments and love and affection makes mine and Max's hearts melt with joy.