AT COMPTON

Well your here bae my best friend said im gonna miss you allot i said me to baby she said kissing my check. well bye i gotta go i said.
after guadalupe left i was bored out of my mind so i went to take a shower and dressed up i weared some sweats convers and a black crop top. After i was done i went shopping. right when i came out the door i heard gun shots nothing new to me i just came out and started walking. Aye baby girl i heared someone call i turned around amd they were some gangsters i had to leave ass sone as possible cause right when they know that im edwins girlfriend they gonna take me aye bitch how much for me to fuck u he said with some of his friends laughing i just looked away and keept on walking. thats when i felt someone grab my arm i turned and saw him he hates edwin soo much they wanna kill each other
***daniel***
soo karina long time we havent seen each other and u sexy i said kissing her neck i knew she was edwins girl i wanna make her mine she turns me on soo fuckin much. aye guys take her. she was trying to run but we got her before she ran.
****karinas p.o.v.
they got me i was scared asf i just didint know what to do i wanted edwin so badly right now. thats when i see daniel come inside the room half naked wtf do u want i screamed at him i want u mami he said getting closer to me i was scared asf he got me and threw me on the bed and started kissing me and taking my clothes off i was trying to move but i just couldnt mami damn edwin and u have some fun he said pointing at my hickies i was screaming for him to let me go thats when i felt him giving me more hickies i felt like a slut mami ughh omg u taste soo fuckin good thats when he started thrusting in and out of me he was rought and i hated that.
*1 hour later*
Karinas p.o.v.
i was at home in my bed everything hurted i couldnt walk then everything came back to me i got rapped by one of the most wanted gangster boss from california *ring *ring i picked up m phone and thats when i heared edwin calling me a slut whore and all these stuff babe plzz wait i said wtf do u want he said mad daniel daniel rapped me like 5 hours ago i said crying u know what stop lieing i saw u liked it u know what this is over and piiiip*** is all . i heared cause he hanged up.