INTRO

fjfjsisbdjdbdj OK OK I KNOW I'M NOT DONE WITH Fangirl BUT THIS BOOK WAS A GREAT IDEA.

Lee Andrea never asks for help. She does everything by herself. She's top of her class, job, and social status. But when a special someone comes to town, her overworked self takes a break, and something else comes over her.

Yang Jeongin is the maknae. Always being babied by his hyungs. Everyone at school sees him as a kid. But when he moves schools, he meets a special someone who sees him as anything but a child.

These two together have the missing pieces to fix each others problems. But will everything be a perfectly smooth road? Of course not.

Lee Donghyuck (Haechan) is Andrea's ex. Obsessed with fighting. Will do anything to pick a fight. Comes home with new bruises every day. Though himself is not the only person he bruised. Innocent and the opposite have fallen victim to his beatings.

Hwang Hyunjin is Andrea's best friend. Loves art and dancing and isn't very mindful of that himself. Will sometimes neglect family and friends to dance and paint. His parents had banned him from painting and going to the studio, but he just ran away to do it instead.

Christopher Bang (BangChan) (Chan) has a huge crush on andrea. He has known her since freshman year and is high key obsessed. has never gotten creepy, due to the fact they are really close friends. Andrea has turned him down multiple times though.

OKAY THERE MAY BE MORE CHARACTERS LATER BUT RIGHT NOW IM LISTENING TO IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING AND IM EXTREMELY HYPER SO I NEED TO CALM DOWN SINCE ITS LIEK 3 AM- damn.. it's 3 am.. BYE ❤️❤️

03:02 May 14th