Part 17

Apparently
Part 17

Month later...

Jayden

I opened the front door to the beach house. I saw Kirk standing there with flowers and a huge teddy bear. I sighed and bit my lip thinking. I closed the door walking into the livingroom. He knocked on the door again. I walked back to the door and thought for a minute. I sighed opening the door.

Kirk: I'm not leaving until you talk to me

Jayden: Sorry that will be 1000 dollars.

Kirk: Oh...

He sat the presents on the porch. He put his hands in his pocket looking down. I shook my head closing the door again. I looked at him through the window. Kirk looked at the house for a minute then turns around to walk away. I grabbed the door and opened it.

Jayden: Wait...

Kirk turned looking at me. I moved to the side to let him in. He hesitated then walked in. Why do I feel like I'll regret this? I sat in a chair near the island in the kitchen. He sat next to me and looked around.

Jayden: Speak..

Kirk: Wait Where's Naomi? I had a few presents for her in the car.

Jayden: She's with My mom.

Kirk: Listen baby ...

Jayden: Jayden

He nodded. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I've never seen him act like this before. I guess he was taking in some things. He made a face and turned towards me.

Kirk: You know what? I'm calling you baby and you're going to deal with that shit. I understand I messed up. You got me fucked all the way up if you think you're going somewhere because you're not.

I made a surprised face looking at him. He's never been like this towards me. I bit my lip turning away. That was very attractive. It's getting hot as hell in here.

Kirk: And I'm going to explain myself. It'd be nice if you look at me.

Jayden: I am now continue.

Kirk: I paid all the money back. Every single penny, dollar, etc. I fell in love with you before you even fell in love with me. When I met you at the mall that was the plan. A week after that, I gave the money back. So it wasn't like we've been together forever and bam I decided I finally love you.

Jayden: & the pregnancy?

Kirk: There was never a bet on it. Your brother jinxed my ass. I was talking to Trey about how I don't use condoms and shit like that. Your brother just hopped in and say I bet she's going to be pregnant. Week later you said you were pregnant. I never got any money for that. That shit is just too far.

Jayden: I feel so bad now. I blew up on you and didn't even hear your explanation. I'm so sorry baby.

Kirk: No I am I should've told you everything.

I stood in between his legs. I poked out my bottom lip. He smiled kissing him. I added tongue rubbing his chest. He squeezed my ass picking me up.

Kirk: I missed you so much baby.

Jayden : I missed you too

Kirk: Point me to the bedroom baby.

I showed him the way laughing.

---- 3 hours later ----

I was tracing his tattoos on his chest. He was rubbing my back.

Kirk: I really do love you baby.