The punishment

This time no Profanity

Hanako POV

'That's it ima turn her into a fish and she has to stay like that for the whole day'

I was thinking what else she should do as I was turning on the water in the girls bathroom and filling the bucket up. She was on her way so I was prepared with a fish container to keep her in for the day. As she walked in I smiled and threw the bucket of water as she turned into a fish.

Yashiro POV

'What the actual flip' I thought as I had scales growing and the next thing I know Im a fish. I was able to talk so I started yelling at Hanako

"WHAT THE FLIP HANAKO" I yelled as he put me in the fish tank all he had to say was.

"Thats your punishment staying as a fish for the whole day." He said it with a smug smile as he walked away going somewhere I was confuesd on where he was going.

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" I yelled but it was mumbled since I was in the fish tank. 'Great what am I going to do now? How will I escape? How will I even eat?' All these thoughts were racing through my head as the day went on. I wasnt even feeling hungry at all the whole day. I noticed that Hanako was gone for a long day and he didn't come back until night.

Hanako POV

I didn't come back to the bathroom until late at night as I had a feeling she had learned her lesson. I deicided to ask her as I came back.

"Have you learned your lesson?"
I asked my face still smug as I know what she was gonna say. I could hear her muffled yes and I dumped her out of the fishtank. A couple minutes later she transformed into a human with a couple scales still on her. I see her pouting as I give her a towel to completey dry herself off. As she was drying herself off I could see her mummbling to herself she seemed pissed and I was

 As she was drying herself off I could see her mummbling to herself she seemed pissed and I was

Cause I didn't expect her to be angry.

Yashiro POV

I was mad so as soon as I dryed off I threw the towel Hanako gave me giving him the death stare.

"Im going home to get some sleep"
I stormed off after I said it. I was gonna see him to next day so might as well cool off before seeing him tommorow.

Notes from author
_______________________________________
I dont know what else to do in the story so give me some ideas please and thank you :).