10

Third person Pov 

"I can't get you off my mind! I can't get you off my mind!" The music blast in the background. "Shut up!" Keem yells before turning off the music he was very irritated. He couldn't seem to get Isaiah out of his mind.

The dreams were getting worse and he was feening to feel Isaiah's lips on his skin again. "No I won't fall into his trap this is what he wants" Keem says to himself. Keem was honestly tired of this and wanted to end it.

They were opps and he was pretty sure that they weren't supposed to be doing these things. "This ain't normal" Keem says to himself putting his head in his hands. He honestly felt like he was really losing it.

Keem then left the house wanting to get a few things but of course bumped into Isaiah. "Sup pa" Isaiah says and Keem rolls his eyes. "Leave me alone I'm not in the mood for this" Keem says and Isaiah frowns.

"What's wrong?" Isaiah asks. "None of your business" Keem says attempting to walk away before his wrist is grabbed. "Come on pa let me take you back to my crib so I can make you feel better" Isaiah says while licking his lips.

Keem found his fit growing warm at that and smirked. "Oh word?" Keem asks leaning closer and Isaiah smiles. "Uh huh" Isaiah says. Keem shook his head and laughed. "Honestly your to predictable" Keem says.

Isaiah then grabbed keems waist pulling him close and Keem felt his heart skip a beat. "Was you expecting that?" Isaiah asks before kissing his neck gently. "Get off" Keem says.

"When you ready to stop playing you know where to find me" Isaiah says before pecking Keem on the lips and Keem felt his face heat up.

This book ending at 20 chapters

Hope y'all enjoyed