•thunderStorms Redone

The og version is on my Tumblr (i also posted this on Tumblr)
Summary: Rhea leaves to go to the shops while the reader is in little space and a thunderstorm starts whiles she's alone.

Warnings: ddlg, nicknames (mommy, baby, sweetie, sweetheart, ETC)
--------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Rhea asks for the hundredth time. "I'll be fine, mommy! I'll be good while your gone" I respond with the same argument that I have been using for 15 minutes. "alright..." she says and my face lights up. "I'll be back soon and if you act up you'll get twice the punishment as usual," she says sternly.

I nod my head and watch her grab her things. She kisses me goodbye and then she off to the store. I'm not sure why I wanted her to go so badly. I don't like anything she's going to get that much and I'm not doing anything I shouldn't. I back down where I was before we started talking. I continue coloring the page I was on and happily sit in lonely silence.

I peacefully color for around 15 minutes before I hear it. The loud bang of thunder. Rhea has told me countless times it can't hurt me but I still run to our room and duck under the covers. Tears roll down my cheeks as I pray my mommy will be back soon.

I don't ever want to be left alone again. I cry harder and harder as the thunder seemingly gets louder and louder. I want nothing more than to curl up against my mommy but the closest thing I have is her pillow. I hold her soft pillow tight and let her smell fill my nose. It helps me calm down and I'm soon reduced to silent tears.

I hold the pillow tight and try to think of what my mommy would tell me if she was here now. I then feel the covers get pulled off. For a moment I'm scared until I see the very familiar face above me.

"Mommy!" I let go of the pillow and reach out to her. She hugs me and sits down on the bed. I curl up against her and feel safe and sound as the thunder continues to boom.

--------------------------------------------
Words-395
Sorry if it's too short. Thanks for reading love ya-gremlin💋💕💕💗