(Aggressive Barking)

It's almost 4 AM and this was a perfect idea. The best stories happen when you're sleep deprived.

A happy day has arrived for the Black Order. Everyone was cheery and excited. There lies a banquet full of well-dressed people sharing jokes and having fun. What special day might be occurring? Well, it's young exorcist, Allen Walker's wedding of course! What a wondrous occasion!

"Gods damn it, BaKanda! Why do I have to be the woman!? You're the one with long hair!" Allen shouts. "Tch, it's obvious, Moyashi. I simply look better in a tuxedo than you." Kanda states in a taunting tone. Allen starts getting red. "Stop thinking you're better than me!" he shouts. "I don't think I am, I know I am," Kanda says, cooly. Allen huffs in frustration.

A knock on the door interrupts the couple's dispute. "Come in!" Allen shouts. The door opens to reveal Cross Marian. Cross whistles. "Wow, you look almost like a woman, Idiot Pupil," he comments. Allen lets out a noise of distress. "Come on!!! Not you too!" Cross laughs. "Come on, we have to get going soon. Girly Boy, get a move on. I have to walk my "daughter" down the aisle." Cross says. Kanda scoffs and exits the room.

Cross' eyes focus on the now very apparent elephant in the room. "Why does that dress make your breasts look huge?" he rudely asks. "Why do you have a big nose?" Allen retorts. Cross chuckles. "Well, why didn't you go with the double tux option?" Cross asks. Allen sighs. "I couldn't because Lenalee and Johnny worked hard to make this for me; I had no say in the matter by the way," he replies with a soft but irritated look. Cross hums in response. His phone timer goes off. "Welp," Cross extends his arm. "let's lock arms and walk down the aisle." Allen intertwines his arm with Cross' arm and the two exit the room.

The pair walk through two giant doors as the music queues. All eyes were on Allen. He blushes due to all the sudden attention (and the fact he was wearing a dress in public). Once Allen was led up to the altar, Cross walked over to the seats.

Everything was going smoothly. Allen and Kanda said their vows and Koumi asked if there were any objections. The crowd erupted into chaos. Most people were cheering and hollering, but Lavi, Krory, and Tiedoll were crying tears of joy.

Everything stops however once the main door bursts open. Lvellie comes into the room with a sour look on his face. "I object!" he shouts. The room goes quiet. "Resoning?" Komui asks. "Allen is supposed to marry me!" Lvellie cries. Everyone gasps. "Huh!????????" Allen says. "That's right! You're supposed to be my bride!" Lvellie announces again. "No way! You're, like, 60 years old!!! And I don't even like you! We never even interact!" Allen shouts. "Yeah, and he's been my fiance for a year already. Either sit down and be quiet or get out." Kanda says with a glare.

Lvellie huffs. "Fine! If I can't marry him then no one will!!!!!" he shouts as his eyes turn red. Lasers shoot out of his eyes and then everyone dies. The end.