𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 | Sweet Game of Obsession Part 1

─────────────

"Stop playing your dumb mobile games!"

"Then be my distraction instead."

Nagi and y/n couldn't be more different.

Y/n was a hardworking student who was academically goal-oriented.

She always tried to maintain her good ranks; she was one of the toppers.

Failure was not an option for her.

Therefore, instead of meeting friends or going out, it was not uncommon for her to stay in the library and study nonstop.

She was a typical nerd.

Nagi, on the other hand, was the epitome of laziness.

He was a very lazy and unmotivated person and preferred to spend his time playing games or reading manga on his phone.

He often skipped classes and training because he hated having to work hard for anything.

It was always a hassle, and although he was an unnaturally talented soccer player, blessed with quick reflexes and excellent jumping skills, he lacked enthusiasm and motivation.

But with her it was different.

She managed to catch his attention, to take his eyes off the phone and watch her in the shadows.

It wasn't that her ambition or academic goals rubbed off on him, even though she tried to do so very often and very futilely, which he found quite amusing.

He just enjoyed being with her, liked it when her beautiful eyes were not in a boring textbook, but on him.

Many were put off by her strong ambition and shunned her, but he knew that behind the bookworm was a lovely girl.

And his only motivation was to chase after her until she accepted that they were meant to be.

─────────────

The universe hated her.

Otherwise, she could not explain how she had gotten Nagi, of all people, as a partner for the biology project!

He was the laziest and sleepiest creature in the world, doing nothing but playing mobile games.

And the worst: The idiot was not even in class!