17

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

    As expected, Ji Huaiyan did not lie to Cui Langya. After the Chinese New Year, he started a crazy business trip again. The days he stayed at home were few and far between. Cui Langya knew that he would be busy for a long time, but after the busy time Things went well.

    Probably in March, Ji Huaiyan's business trips to various places finally came to an end, and he was finally able to go to work normally.

    At the beginning of April, a major event happened in Xiacheng. The Ouyang family in the south moved to Xiacheng in the north.

    Ouyang's family and Xiacheng Zhan's family are family friends. It is said that Zhan Jianye developed in the south when he was young. It was at that time that Zhan Jianye met Ouyang Ming, and the two became brothers.

    Ouyang's family moved to Xiacheng. As family friends, Zhan's family naturally helped Zhang Luo. Not only that, Zhan's family also specially helped Ouyang's family prepare a housewarming banquet, and invited many bigwigs from Xiacheng to help Ouyang's family in the future. Xiacheng established roots.

    As a well-known freshman in Xiacheng, Ji Huaiyan was naturally invited, and Cui Langya was also told that Ji Huaiyan planned to take her and Ji Jiaying with him.

    It just so happened that Cui Langya had time to go during the spring break when the Ouyang family held a banquet.

    That day when Cui Langya came back from school, Yuanyuan happened to buy her dresses for the banquet and seasonal clothes, and when she saw her back, she delivered them directly to her.

    Yuanyuan is the eldest daughter of Aunt Shu, the housekeeper. Because she has been designing since elementary school, she has a good understanding of collocation. In addition, she has a wide network, and some classmates are abroad, so Ji Jiaying often asks her to help her buy things (some things cannot be bought in China). Later, Ji Jiaying simply handed over all the clothes to be bought every quarter to her. After Cui Langya came to Ji's house, Ji Mingwen didn't know what kind of clothes the little girl liked, so he simply handed over Cui Langya's seasonal clothes and normal dresses to Yuanyuan. Therefore, Yuanyuan is mainly responsible for purchasing Cui Langya and Ji Jiaying's clothes and jewelry for changing seasons at Ji's house, and sending them over when the seasons change.

    Although they were purchased together, Cui Langya and Ji Jiaying's clothes are still different. The clothes Ji Jiaying wears are basically the new models of top brands, while Cui Langya's clothes are much worse. Although they are also famous brands, and they are also special counters in shopping malls, there is still a lot of gap compared with the top brands.

    Yuanyuan handed her the clothes and said, "Ya Ya, try the clothes first to see if they fit. Your measurements were measured a few months ago. If they don't fit, I'll change them for you." Cui Langya said:

    " It should fit well, my weight hasn't changed, and I won't grow taller again."

    While talking, Ji Huaiyan came in through the gate, and Cui Langya was startled when she saw him, "Brother came back so early today?"

    " Hmm." He replied simply.

    The others also greeted him, and he nodded, glanced at her hands, and asked casually, "Are these your clothes?" "Yes,