Amended

Author's POV

The three ate in the kitchen, talking about everything and nothing. Jimin was able to relax more in their company, especially after he gave them a real apology for what happened and of course the twins accepted the apology, telling him they didn't take it to heart. Jimin opted not to hear about what Taehyung said to them, at least not from them. He might die from embarrassment.

They went on to tell Jimin about a time where something similar happened, someone mistaking one twin for the other and the latter suffering the consequences. It was why they decided to keep different haircuts.

Jungkook's phone rang and he stepped out to answer it. They were pretty much done eating and just sitting around in the kitchen.

Jeo leaned back against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest. "Do you always wear that many rings?" Jeo nodded towards Jimin's hands that were clasped together on the kitchen island, where the blonde still sat. Naturally it made Jimin glance down at his own hands.

"Normally I do, you could say that I like to accessorize myself." Jimin looked back up at Jeo, who was already looking into Jimin's chocolate eyes. "Accessorize, huh? May I see?" Jeo asked as he pushed off the counter reaching out his hands, setting his elbows on the counter.

Jimin nodded and reached out one hand to Jeo. The twin took it gingerly between his larger hands, holding Jimin's hand like it would break. Jeo still hadn't broken eye contact with Jimin.

"Pretty." Only after the compliment did Jeo take a closer look at the rings on Jimin's hand. Jimin swallowed and mumbled a thank you. Jeo turned Jimin's hand over so his palm was facing upward.
"Perfume or cologne?"

"Perfume." Jimin glanced back and forth between his hand and Jeo, letting him do what he wanted with it.

Jeo leaned closer to Jimin's hand, his nose brushed his wrist and lips ghosted the palm of his hand, he could feel his breath on his hand. The blonde's face tingled as he was sure he was blushing now.

Jimin's pulse quickened at how Jeo's lips grazed his palm. Jimin needed an out, so he grabbed the twin's hand instead and rotated his arm to reveal the tattooed sleeve. "I guess you could say you like to accessorize too." Jimin smiled through his nerves, pointing at a particular tattoo. "What's this one mean? It's just two fingers."

Jeo leaned closer to Jimin, his face only inches from the blonde's. "Those are the two I like to use." He smirked.

Jimin gasped with parted lips as they heard a door. "Sorry guys. That was Yoongi." Jeo chuckled and pulled away. He had a smirk on his face as his eyes still were on Jimin.

"He wants to come by so we can work on our song." Jungkook walked back into the kitchen and took his seat next to Jimin. "That cool?" He looked between the two.

"Yeah that's fine." His brother responded.

"A-actually, I have something I was practicing so I'll catch you two later." Jimin silently cursed himself for stuttering but he was so fucking flustered. Plus he did not want to be in a room by himself with three guys. He had to get out of there.

Jimin rose from his seat and thanked the two for dinner. His hand was suddenly grabbed by the short haired twin, his thumb brushing over Jimin's knuckles. "Aw Jimin you should stay, don't you think it'll be cool to see us make a real song?" Jungkook's eyebrows were drawn together at Jimin while Jeo's gaze lingered on their touching hands.

Jimin was able to muster a smile despite how all of the skin contact made him want to scream like a school girl. These two twins were God's gift to earth, and here they were just casually touching him. He wondered if they were this touchy with everyone.

"That does sound cool but maybe another time? I want to practice before the practice rooms close." Jimin didn't even know if the practice rooms closed but he was hoping it sounded good enough to shut down any reasons the twins might come up with to get him to stay.

"Ah." Jungkook let Jimin's hand go. The blonde could feel Jeo's eyes on him as well. "Well, Yoongi is throwing a party this Friday, you gonna go?" He continued.

Jimin finally looked at Jeo and then back at Jungkook. "Yeah, I planned on going."

At that, the twins' lips both stretched into a smile. Jimin would've thought it was creepy if they weren't so handsome. "We'll see you there then. Don't be a stranger Jimin." Jimin chuckled with a 'I won't.' Jungkook stood and wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder. "I'll walk you to the door." Jimin looked over the man's arm and waved at Jeo as he was led to the door.

When they reached the door Jungkook leaned down to Jimin and whispered in his ear. "You're really going to the party right?"

Jimin slipped on his shoes and nodded, he looked up at the twin and furrowed his brows. "You think I'm not gonna go?"

Jungkook gave a small laugh at Jimin's expression and tipped Jimin's chin with his finger, the blonde was so cute. "No I was just making sure. I'll be looking for you." He opened the door for Jimin. "Later blondie."

Jimin gave a small wave to Jungkook and a smile before pivoting on his heel and walking back into his own dorm. Jungkook's eyes lingered on the shut door Jimin just left through. He was trying to keep that image of Jimin's smile in his brain.

Concurrently Jimin closed his door behind himself and leaned his back against it. He had butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't wrap his head around anything that happened and decided he'd actually go to the practice room to blow off some steam. He tried not to show it but the twins' affected him greatly, he couldn't sit still after that to be left alone with his thoughts. No way.

(Author n/m) I don't really got nothing. The party is next chapter ofc.

Vote and comment? 💜

Vote and comment? 💜