Author's note

He had enough of this.

He was alone.

All alone.

No mother to warm his frozen heart with hugs and kisses, no father to pamper to his needs, no siblings to bicker with him all day, no friends to give him the best time of his life, no happiness, no life, no brightness, just, pain and pain and pain.

A seventeen year old teen, with such a wonderful breathtaking face and a brilliant mind, trying to think how to put an end to his life is something not very common to hear about. But Hwang Hyunjin's fucked up life pushed him to the peak of his depression. No...he has to do something...something no one of his age would think of doing.

With a strong rope in his hand and a sarcastic smile on his face, this lad was walking back home, when...he was hit.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Death?

No?

Alive?

***

"W-who are y-you?" he pointed weakly at the figure standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin," the nurse said, looking completely confused, "There's no one there, darling."

"B-but-"

The figure edged closer to the bed.

"Who-"

"Your sparks of magic."

***

By:

Author Wizard

Account

wiz_creations03

Author Rei

Itz_ur_ Rei

Warnings!

//mention of self harm, death, and other violence will be there. If you're uncomfortable, please skip chapters. We would appreciate if you people read this book and push it to the peak of it's success to as many stays as you can.

// no rude comments, attacking other authors, or nasty comments will be entertained.

//if you like this story, do follow our accounts.

no rude comments, attacking other authors, or nasty comments will be entertained.

//if you like this story, do follow our accounts.

~Rei & Wizard