Chapter 8

It's last period, the day had went by really quickly, and I am meeting the guys at my locker.

"What have you got planned for tonight?" the guys have been asking me all day.

 "I don't have anything planned" I tell them.

"We should go clubbing or some other stuff" They suggest.

I am currently in chemistry, waiting for the bell to go then the bell finally went, and  I put my stuff in my locker where I met the guys. We are walking to Jade's, and Sam looked at me.

"Why aren't you going home to get changed?" He asked me.

"I am staying with Jade for a few nights" I tell him.

"Why?" Sam asked me.

"It doesn't matter, and why the fuck..." I got cut off my phone started ringing, I looked at the ID it's James, and I answered it.

*Phone call*

Me: "James what is it?"

James: "Well someone is in a pissed off mood on their birthday."

Me: "Well done, you know you are really smart for a twat."

James : "What the fuck is up with you?"

Me: "What did you call for?"

James: "To say Happy Birthday."

Me: "You said it, can I hang up?"

James: "Yeah, call me when your in a better mood yeah."

Me: "whatever, bye."

I hung up before he said bye back, and seriously I just want to be on my own right now.

"Guys I will see you later" I tell them, and they gave me a confused look.

 "Okay" they say.

I walked around for a bit, then went to the beach I was sitting watching people laughing, and having fun. I heard a child laugh, it was a little girl around 3-4 she was running away from her dad, when he caught her he throw her up in the air, and catches her. I went on my phone, took a picture of the water, and posted it on Instagram. I didn't mean to get pissed off at James but I just want one person to wish me a happy birthday but he can't, I feel bad for the way I treated James because I know that him and the guys are missing dad too, I miss John and the guys as well since every year on my birthday they would all wake me up with pancakes, singing happy birthday, then I would go downstairs where I would open all my presents, and then I would get to pick anything that I wanted to do for the whole day. I started smiling at the memories off Dad and the guys. 

I was walking back when my phone started ringing 'hoodie Allen- no interruption' I looked at the caller ID it's Sam, I just let it ring out since I don't want to talk to anyone right now, and I got back to Jade's. It was just her, and Kyle that are in then Jade looks at me.

"Sophie your back" she says.

"Yeah, I just needed time to clear my head" I tell her, and Kyle looked at me.

 "Sam has been trying to call you, even went to your mum's house" Kyle tells me. 

"She isn't my mum, I know Sam has been calling me" I tell Kyle.

"Are you going to call him back?" Jade asked me, and I sighed.

 "I guess" I tell her, and Kyle nods. 

"Sam just text, asking  me If we want to go to a club" Kyle tells me, and Jade smiled.

 "Yeah" she said, and Jade then turned to me.