one ~ trouble ~

I can’t believe today will be my first day, wait.. what time is it?

6:20am?!

Wow I was so excited that I woke up wayyy too early.

What is that shouting? It’s so early I’m too tired for this.. My brain only starts functioning when I’m fully awake.
I got up out of bed to begin my morning routine and just as I had took a couple of steps, I had heard a bang. I felt a shiver go down my spine and a shock of energy.

I rushed towards where the sound came from and shouted- " WHAT HAPPENED?"
Scared, I cautiously opened the door to see small pieces of glass scattered across the floor.

"ARE YOU TAKING DRUGS? WHOS IN THIS STUPID, IDIOTIC THING?"

“dad I’m so-“

"WHAT WILL SORRY DO? LEAVE MY HOUSE YOU MONKEY. GO WITH THESE PEOPLE THEN. YOURE NOT MY SON.. "

“…”

Petrified I stood frozen like a statue with my eyes widened and the colour from my face drained.
I had never felt so scared in my life.
Then there were warm arms that wrapped around me into a tight hug.

‘Hunny? Please speak to me. Are you ok? You look quite pale my dear..’

I couldn’t speak. I wanted to but no part of me moved..

What is happening to me..

It felt like there were weights on my eyes, they felt so heavy and I just couldn’t help but… fall. Everything suddenly went dark...

I woke up to the eyes of many people darting in my direction. Where am I? Who are these people?

I could here unfamiliar voices in the background.

" we are sorry to inform you but she has
amnesia, we are unsure if there is a cure but she may manage to remember things. The glass only damaged part of her brain, not all of it. "

‘’-uhh who are you guys?-‘’ I asked the people that carried on glancing over at me.

"April?? I’m your mother.. do you remember me? "
I had tried my best to try and remember at least a couple of things but nothing."-no…  but.. I remember a voice. A deep, calm voice- "
"Dear you- "
"-That voice! Who is that?- "
"I’m your dad."
"Do you need milk? I can go get you some, I’ll be back."
"bye… "
I had tried my best to stand up but unfortunately miserably failed. I had fell face first onto the cold ground.I was too weak.. what if I just… sleep....     Here…..
Once again, I had shut my eyes and went into my own world. " this is all your fault , why u even fooling w these poeple anyways" why is there so much noise this early in the morning I tried to sleep it off but it kept on getting louder "fine! I'll leave then if you hate me so much " " what! Where are u going come back! "