ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

'𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨.'

.
.
.

ANXIETY ATTACK (REQUEST)
.
.
.
Lately I've been feeling like I'm about to loose my shit, Doing two movies at the same time plus having interviews and people hating on me is stressful. thanks to that my anxiety has been all over the place and honestly overwhelming.

Here i was sitting in a chair, a white screen behind me and a camera pointing to my face. The only thing that made these interviews easier to get through was the fact that Bella was with me doing them.

'What's it like being famous? '

The interviewer asks us both.

"It can be very stressful at times."
Bella says with a light chuckle at the end.

"I have to agree with Bella."
I say with a light smile.

'Have either of you took any of the hate to heart?'

"Yea, I used to. But then I just chose not to care." Bella says again with a calm tone.

I feel a light tap on my thigh which made me snap back into reality.

"Huh? "
I ask slightly confused then I remembered the question.

"Oh,
yeah, I do. "
I reply.

I end up zoning out again not realizing that it was the last question until I felt another tap, this time on my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Interviews over."

"Oh, okay."

It was a good thing me and Bella were roommates as I was in no shape to drive when I got distracted every second.

Time skip

I unlock the door to are apartment and sit down in the kitchen at the counter. I opened my phone only to realize I have a bunch of emails and posts I've got tagged in I have to reply to.

I groan slightly and start going through the posts first. it's better to start with the worst. I mean sure, I loved my fans but I don't go on social media that much any more for one reason only, hate. And without realizing it I started scrolling through more and more comments on my posts. I felt my heart sink slightly as I read through all the hate. all of this because I played Bellas love interest in a movie and because I'm dating her? Jeez, proves how cruel people can be.

I didn't realize how my eyes started to swell up with tears until now. I quickly left Instagram and decided to go through my emails instead and finish the rest later on.

Few minutes later

"are you okay?"
Bella asks from the couch, u hear her get up and sit down next to me in the kitchen.

"I'm fine."
I mumble back.

I hate when people ask if I'm okay, it makes me feel so much worse. And in that moment everything did start feeling worse, I felt my heart rate picking up ever so slightly and my breath hitching now and then.

"You don't look fine. "
She says putting her hand on my leg that was bouncing up and down to stop it.

"..then stop looking.."
I mange to say almost in a whisper as my breathing rapidly quickened.

"..Y/n breathe, I'm right here. "
She said putting that same hand that was on my leg onto my shoulder.

And I tried to, Really hard but i couldn't. I couldn't get over the feeling like I'm losing all control of my body and that I'm going to collapse.

"I'm right here y/n. Your safe."
Bella said again rubbing circles with her thumb on my shoulder slightly calming me down. I felt the feeling slowly go away as I kept taking deep breaths.