Chapter 2 (Bye Bitch) (

Seienna's POV:
"Seien wake up your going with us to the beach even if I have to drag you!" my friend Lane said walking into my room. Lane is about 5'2" she has dark straight brown hair that goes past her butt. She's my best friend no doubt about it. She's got a Cam addition to but not as bad as me I have an Instagram, Twitter, and Vine fan account all for him!

"Why for its Friday we can go tomorrow let me sleep in!" I yelled back.

"I'm right here bruh you don't have to yell." she says while chuckling.

"Fine give me thirty."

"Five-teen."

"Twenty-five or I'm not going!"

"Ugh fine" she sighed

I changed into my on piece pink with white polka dot bathing suit. I threw on a white crop-top and high waisted black shorts. I put my hair up in a messy and a bling headband across my forehead. I grabbed my pink Charlotte Russe purse and paired it with matching sandals.

"Seien hurry up damn." she said as she turned around and saw me.

"So babe" I started and I grabbed my keys around my finger and flung it then around. "who's car are we talking?"

"Yours I guess, come on lego."

Before we even took off I plugged in the aux cord and jammed out blaring music the whole way there. What mainly played was G-Eazy, Brandyn Kaine, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Jacob, Dylan, Brent, Austin. I've got a whole playlist that's just uh!

We were pulling up to the beach and there was a lot of people and that was unusual because this was a less know and smaller beach.

"Have you been on any type of social media to day?" she questioned me? I looked at her weird because I was beyond confused but I just had to shake my head. "Good now lego!" and so I did. I was still confused as hell because I don't know why she asked that. Maybe she asked because she hasn't been on either and she wanted to see if there was any drama. Yeah imma go with that. We were walking down to the beach and more and more screaming obnoxious girls were getting here. Did I mention there obnoxious? Yeah well they are.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" I screamed "What's the big deal?" I was so confused "This is the smallest beach I know of in town there's hardly ever anyone here." Why today? Why the day we come? And then there was more screaming. "THERE SO MUTHAFUCKING UGH!"

"Bruh calm the fuck down today's gonna be a bomb ass day." No it's not today's already of tho a bad start I thought but I just brushed it off and continued walking.

"CAMERON!"
"OMG CAMERON!"
"CAMERON! "CAMERON!" "CAMERON!" that's all I heard now who tf is Cameron and what's so good about him? Whadeva. We got down to the beach and put everything down.

"Wanna go check out what all those damn 12 year olds are screaming about?" I ask.

"Nah he's just this small YouTuber. I've seen some of his videos there not that great to fangirl like that."

"Alright." I just left it at that but Lane was acting weird and being kinda jumpy. Then security went over there and was asking everyone for their id and telling a bunch of people they needed to leave. Now that makes more since because you weren't allowed to come to this beach unless you lived in this neighborhood. Kinda sweet huh? Then there was only about 50 girls left and the screaming went down.

"Damn security I just wanted to my Cam."
"Fo real."
"Yeah."
"That's some fucked up shit!" all these girls were saying as they walked by. I stood up.

"What's so good about him?" I asked. They looked at me like it was the stupidest thing they've ever heard.

"Wow haha."
"You need a life."
"How pathetic."
"That's sad."
"Who doesn't know Cameron?" That didn't effect me until on girl. "Just go kill yourself there's no reason if you don't know who he is." Wow... Then a security guard walked over.

"You girls need to leave." He said.

"No were here with them." they said, pointing at Lane and I.

No way I'm helping these girls cover up, not after that.

"No there not I've never seen them before. In fact this girl," I pointed to a specific one. "just told me to go kill myself." I felt the tears building up, impatiently waiting to be let out the flood gates.

"You girls need to leave right now!" he demanded. "but first apologize to her!" he finished pointing to me.

"Ugh ya sorry. You stuck up bitch. Haha."

"That's not what I said!" the security guard said.

"Well whatever were outta here come on girls!" she said. She turned around and look at me "Bye Bitch." now that didn't effect me because like I said, I'm called that on a daily basis.

"You ladies aren't going anywhere except my cop car!" the security guard yelled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So I did a two days early update. What did you guys think? We're you expecting the beach to be crazy over this "Small YouTuber"? Who do you think this guy is? Why do you think Lane is acting weird?

A/n: I feel good about this chapter and I was trying to make it a long one. Did I succeed?

Teaser: Those girls are in a lot of trouble. Seienna finds out who this guy is and what's so good about him.

Update: Depends

Thank You, Lovlies❤