brothers bestfriend (2) *

warnings: oral (receiving), forbidden

roman wrapped his arms around you as you straddled him. the warmth radiating from his body was like a blanket, and you could feel his heartbeat.

fear engulfed you as you realized what was happening, he was your brothers friend after all, and if this situation ever got back to him, you'd be in deep shit.

your body tensed and you quickly pulled yourself off him, pacing back and forth on your feet anxiously.

"we cant do this..." you paused, "you're my brothers friend.. i- you need to go" you choked out.

locking eyes with him, he smirked. he stood up, next to you he looked like a giant.

"look at me." he demanded, you reluctantly rose your face to meet his eyes, his hand softly caressed your face. you leaned into his touch, craving it.

he softly kissed you, pulling you back into his grasp, "don't worry about what he thinks, love." he whispered against your neck, the tone he spoke to you with was so demanding, yet it held a certain softness that made heat rise between your legs.

he pulled himself back to look at you, and a wave of courage rushed over you. you instantly brought your lips to his feverishly. even though you initiated the kiss, he quickly took over.

-

somewhere inbetween your heated makeout session, you found yourself laying at the edge of the bed, his eyes scanned over your body in admiration; watching your heaving chest.

he lowered himself down to kiss you, and you felt his hands cup your breast, causing an involuntary moan to fall from your lips.

this encouraged him further, he moved his hand down to your cotton shorts. you shut your eyes in anticipation, as you did, he completely halted all movement.

"look at me, baby."

you looked up at him, the soft lighting made the scene look like some sort of movie.

"tell me you want me to touch you."

you froze, afraid to say the wrong thing. "i-yes. i want you to touch me..." you mumbled as fast as you could.

he kissed your forehead and rested it against yours, before continuing with his hands, cupping your heat. although there was fabric inbetween his fingers and your vagina, you could feel everything nevertheless.

he tauntingly rubbed his fingers in slow, deliberate movements on your clit, you could tell he was getting impatient, but so were you.

he finally slid down your shorts, crouching down so he was eye level with your pussy. he rubbed your wetness around, before sticking his middle finger inside of you. it felt like heaven, but it got even better when he began lapping his tongue at your clit.

you felt like you were going insane, the feeling building up inside of you was something you never experienced before, atleast not at this level of intensity.

you rambled a mixture of curses, as he sped up the pace. he added another finger, curling them so they hit your g-spot.

you couldn't hold it in anymore, and you reached your high. he licked up your wetness, then kissed your inner thighs lovingly.

he stood back up, his arms wrapped around your back to bring you up with him.

"you're so beautiful." he said, peppering kisses all over your face.

he grabbed your throat with a slight bit of pressure to kiss your lips once more.

"now let's get you cleaned up."

-

i'm sorry if this is mid it's my first time writing smut LOL. if you have suggestions or constructive criticism pls lmk.