Mugen Train: The Movie

(Hail yeah! I am on Mugen Train, yayyy. Before reading this, please try to check out the first Roleswap of this series please!)

In a graveyard, Kagaya Ubuyashiki walked by the different graves with his wife, Amane Ubuyashiki.

"Kenichi... Hideki... Minoru... Masao... Susumu... Yuuta... Yaichi... Toyoaki... Isao... Ryousuke... Yukio... Takahiro..." Kagaya said, reading off the tombstones' names.

He suppressed a cough and continued walking along the path of gravestones.

"Master, we should go. It's not good for your health." Amane suggested.

"I wonder how long I'll be able to make the trip here. I'd like to settle the score for these children who died while I'm in charge. I've already received seven cases caused by demons this month." Kagaya said somberly.

The pair stopped.

"My children in the Demon Slayer Corps are on the front lines even as we speak, fighting the demons. No matter how many lives the demons take... the only thing they can never crush is a human's will. No matter how battered we are, we will always rise up again to fight." Kagaya stated.

A the train station with Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu, the train started to depart. The trio hid behind a corner.

"For now, let's hide our swords behind our backs." Zenitsu sighed, "oh no! The train is leaving! Are the police still around?" 

"We'll have to go even if they are." Nezuko said.

"Haha! I'm taking you on, lord of this land!" Inosuke cackled.

Inosuke ran towards the train.

"Ah... Hey, idiot!" Zenitsu yelled.

"We should go, too!" Nezuko suggested.

Nezuko followed Inosuke shortly after.

"Huh? Ah! Hey! Don't leave me behind!" Zenitsu screamed.

Zenitsu ran after the two while Inosuke and Nezuko jumped on the back of the train.

"W-Wait up!" Zenitsu cried.

He jumped up and grabbed onto the back of the train.

"Nezuko! Inosuke!" Zenitsu cried out.

"Really?" Nezuko muttered.

"Urgh!" Inosuke groaned.

Both Nezuko and Inosuke pulled Zenitsu onto the train.

"Ah!" Zenitsu cried, making sure his sword was on him.

The trio went inside of the train. At the sight of the train's interior, Inosuke was ecstatic.

"Huh? Woah! Woah! Wahahaha!" Inosuke marveled.

Inosuke ran over to a set of chairs to look out of a window, the people sitting there retracted from him in disgust.

"Ah!" A man sitting there exclaimed.

"So fast! Hahahaha!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Sorry! We're very sorry!" Zenitsu frantically apologised, "Forget that! Get over here, idiot!"

Zenitsu pulled Inosuke by his shoulders and hauled him away.

"So fuckin' fast! Wahahaha!" Inosuke yelled.

Zenitsu rolled his eyes. Nezuko helped an old woman put her luggage on the rack overhead.

"Ma'am, is that all right?" Nezuko asked.