🌠Chapter Twenty-seven: Wish granter🌠

Bakugou caught up with izuku eventually and both didn't really have much to say after that, what was there to say? It was over wasn't it... nothing could be done now. The both of then walked back to Bakugou's house and Izuku Just sat down on the steps. Bakugou sat down with him trying to get a grip with himself "t-theres still time. Maybe if we-"

"kachan it's over... " izuku muttered "I appreciate everything you and Tokoyami did but.. i think now it'd be better if-"

"So that's it then. Your gunna give up after everything your gunna give up."

Izuku turned away from him getting up

"Izuku we are so close, i- I can call Tokoyami and maybe we can-"

"Kachan"

"W-we can try looking through the book again-"

"Kachan please-"

"Kachan!" izuku yelled but then fell silent

"i- I don't want to lose you again!" he said in a slightly broken tone "I promised you I bring you back... i- I don't want to go back without you..."

Izuku reached for his hand, he could almost feel it and Izuku gave him a kiss on the cheek. "kachan... it'll be okay" Bakugou looked at him softly, his eyes were so pure and almost sparkled. izuku tried to have a reassuring smile but there was in fact sadness behind it. Bakugou put his hand on the other's cheek, he could almost remember the soft feeling of his skin. Bakugou sighed "fine then... if this is gunna be your last night then... I want it to be your best. Anything at all, I can make it happen! Whatever makes you smile..."

Izuku thought for a moment "anything...?"

Bakugou nodded

"well... there is one thing"

***********************************************

Earlier that day Bakugou heard some students talking about some spring festival with lights, fireworks and all. It sounded perfect, Izuku and him used to go when they were younger... it just felt right to do so one last time. When Izuku and Bakugou got there the sound of festival music mixed with Laughing and talking filled the air as well as the smell of food. Izuku's face brightened as he looked around at the stalls of games and foods. Izuku took Bakugou's hand and started running to all their Favorite places. Bakugou was hit with nostalgia as they ran around and he smiled to himself. The both of them stopped to watch a festival performance and Bakugou got some Takoyaki while he was there, he split the with izuku as they watched. Izuku didn't eat much but was satisfied with what he had. At the end of the night it was time for the fireworks.. Bakugou and Izuku went to a hill they used to go to so they could watch the fireworks. Izuku sat down looking up at the sky letting out a soft hum "Kachan.. thank you"

"it's nothing, really"

Izuku held his hand intertwining his fingers "you truly have made this a night to remember..."

Bakugou then turned to him "one more thing though"

Izuku looked back at him raising a brow with a slight smirk "really, what else is there-"

Bakugou then swiftly pulled him into a kiss, Izuku smiled humming softly cupping his face. As the fireworks began to go off they smiled to themselves as they both looked up at the bright colors above.

************************************

When they got back Izuku was laying beside the other his head against his chest. Bakugou sighed, it wasn't in his nature to give up easy. Izuku looked up at him "kachan what is it?"

"you... you are the best thing I didn't even know I needed. You have changed so many people lives' and saved so many. You didn't give up on others so they shouldn't do that to you. It's not right." Bakugou sighed "I know I might get in trouble for it but I can't let them do that."

"...kachan what are you planning"

Bakugou cupped izuku's face "I already messaged Tokoyami, Todoroki and Kiri... we are gunna try and buy you some more time... we are gunna steal your body"