; Caught You. | I

Zenin wakes up, rubbing her eyes. "Mark, are you going out late again?" She asks, but little did she know that her partner was being unfaithful to another person. "Ah-, yes, I am.." Mark responds grabbing her keys and running to her car.

Zenin sighs as she looks out the window, watching Mark's car leave the drive way."I wonder where she's going.." Zenin then came up with an amazing idea! "What if I follow Mark...?"

Zenin quickly grabs her coat and shoes as she runs down to her car, trying to find Mark's car. She was driving around when she saw Mark's car parked in her best friends drive way...

She quickly goes into her best friend's house, using her spare key to enter. "Hey Clarance why is Mark's car parked in your drivewa—" She pauses and drops her car keys to the ground causing it to make a big clang. That got their attention.. "Zenin it's not what it looks like.." Mark says as he jumps out of Clarance's bed.

"Shut the fuck up, Mark!" Zenin tosses a vase at him and her best friend, "Your cheating on me, with my best friend?! You fucking suck.." She said, tears streaming down her eyes, running out of the house.

Zenin pulls over, by their coffee shop. She walks towards it but she bumps into someone. "I'm so sorry, my husband just broke up with me and I don-" She gets cut off by warmth surrounding her. The long-haired girl looks up, it was her highschool sweetheart, Miyaa.

-Miyaas pov:

I was busy on the phone, talking about business while on my way to get coffee when all of I sudden I bump into someone. "Zenin..?!"

"I need to call you later!" I said with a high tone pitch in my voice before turning the phone off as it clicked, and facing Zenin, my eyes were wide but I sighed and narrowed my eyes towards Zenin in a more proper manner, after I brushed myself off. "Long time no see.." I said as my voice trailed of in a awkward manner. I couldn't help but notice Zenin was in a state of distress, that's when they remembered what Zenin said earlier. "You seem roughed up." I said in a slightly cold tone but you could hear a hint of sympathy.

-Mark pov:

"fuck fuck fuck FUCK." I said as I threw a glass on the floor. Clarance seemed a bit frightened but the fuck do I care right now. I sigh as I walk back and forth..what the fuck do I do now?!? Zenin was my money source and my life support. "WHAT THE FUCK TO I DO NOW!?" I yelled as I destroyed Clarance's place.

-Zenins Pov:

"M-Miyaa?" My voice stuttered as I took a step back and brushed her myself off. My face slowly turned pink as I brushed the back of my head in a state of panic but also a feeling of.. relief? I smiled warily and wiped the dry tears off my face hoping I'd look atleast somewhat okay in public. "Y-yea, how's it been." I said somewhat in a normal tone, I was rocking back and forth and my eyes widened a little but I looked down after her comment on how I looked and sighed upset. "Yea, a-lot just happened." I said holding back my tears.

-Third Person:

Miyaa holds her as she sobs, "It's alright, your okay.." they comfort her, Miyaa leads her to their car, holding her hand. Now sitting in the passenger seat, is a passed out and tired Zenin. Miyaa furrows their eyebrows, focusing on getting her to a hotel.

-Miyaa's Pov:

"What do you mean everythings booked?!" I said in fury. She sighs, "Where am I going to take her now..." I looked back to the car parked outside. "Okay thank you miss i'll go somewhere else." I walked out the hotel, and went into my car.. "I have no place to take her..but my house...

Ooo cliffhanger 😱