Chapter 3. The Knight

"Oho, ho, ho! Your door was quite a hard one to break open." Queen announced.

"What are you doing here!" You said angrily.

"I am here to start your training my young peon." Queen said.

"What am I doing for my training...?"

"You are going to open up a fountain" She said with the LMAO on her face.

Suddenly, a green drink in a wine cup appeared in her hand. She then proceeded to throw it on the ground and cause a potent explosion. She then took your hand and moved you around the castle to a certain area. Seriously what is up with people taking my hand and moving me everywhere. I'm not five years old. She took you to another auditorium. It was slightly smaller than the other one with the color café. The entire room was dark except for that one crack in the door you came through.

"Alright, now, I need you to open the fountain."

"Uhm, I don't exactly know who to do that...."

"Welp, you're pretty much useless to me." Queen said with no empathy.

"Swatchlings, bring this lightner back to their room."

The swatchlings responded instantly and grabbed you. They took you back to the hallway of various doors. You just stood there because you forgot what room yours was. You just decided to open a bunch of doors and hope you find yours. The first room was empty except for.... Moss? Others were pretty generic, all they had was just a bed and some necessities. One room you found quite interesting in particular. It was a snow themed room with a window leading to the outside world. It was filled with beautiful shades of blue and white. It was very neat as well. But the next room ruined the sight. The next room was exceedingly bland. After hours of painfully searching you finally came across your own and beloved room. You never knew you would miss something so much in your life. You sat in your room for quite some time just doing whatever. Even thinking about how you were considered "Useless" even after no directions were given. Was opening the fountain something that would just come naturally? You honestly have no clue. After a while somebody knocked on the door and you were too lazy to answer. You waited about a minute until the knocking was louder. Now you were intrigued to see who it was. You painfully groaned as it felt like your entire back collapsed on itself. As you walked closer to the door your eyes adjusted to the lack of light resting in your room. You had finally reached the door. You turned the handle slowly and yawned. Now who was the person at the door? As soon as you opened the door you saw a familiar face. It was Swatch!

"Queen I'm telling you they aren't usl-" Swatch turned around towards you.

"Y/N you finally answered the door! It's so pleasant to see you again!" Swatch said excitedly.

"Swatch, it took me like two minutes to come here" You said annoyed, while rubbing your eye. You had noticed that one of Swatch's feathers was out of place. That was very abnormal for him. Even though you just barely met him you knew that he was very particular about his feathers. He was a civilized butler after all.

"Swatch, one of your feathers is out of place. Are you alright?"

"Oh, one is? Sorry, I have been worried about you and stressed."

Swatch then continued to fix his feathers until they were practically perfect.

"Swatch, there is no need to worry about me. It's fine if I can't open up the fountain on the first try. Plus, the Queen gave me no directions whatsoever. Now I'm curious, what is making you stressed" You said reassuringly.

"As you wish, Y/N. Recently, we got an invitation from very special people from the cyber world. They practically run this matrix. They are coming in a few days and the swatchlings and I have to make this place spotless! We are trying our best but we need a few extra hands." Swatch said. Sweat was running down his face. He looked way too overworked.