Chapter One

"Hey Kacchan,promise me we'll be friends forever,okay" Izuku told his best friend "I promise zuku"Kacchan said beaming as his four year old self always did..."Nghh" Izuku rolled over in his sleep but then realizing his dream shot up out of his bed almost falling off in the process."Why do I keep dreaming that and why am I so upset about it,it was a long time ago and I should have known Kacchan was lying it sounded to good to be true anyways" he muttered to himself. 

Izuku began getting ready for school it was his first day at UA and he was very exited.When he was done he started walking to school as he always did but not before kissing his  Mother Inko goodbye.On his way to school he passed his town's playground,as much as he tried to get them out memories came flooding in... "Zuku don't worry, your quirk will come soon and then we'll become the best heroes in the whole world" 4-year-old Kacchan said wiping Izuku's tears...Sighing Izuku kept going on his way to school.  

Once he arrived to UA he began to wander his way around the school looking for class 1A.While wandering through the hallways he tripped and braced himself to fall when he suddenly  felt very light he turned around to find a brown haired bubbly looking girl smiling at him"Sorry for using my quirk on you without asking first, but I didn't want you to fall I'm Uraraka Ochako by the way nice to meet you" to say the least Izuku was so embarrassed he turned a light shade of pink before starting a conversation with the girl. They then saw eachothers timetables and decided to walk to class together.