Just a normal night | Master Shake x Reader (Smut?)

Requested by: me

Finally...Friday night. Well, it didn't change much for you since if someone was absent, you were going to have to replace that person anyway. That place is going bankrupt and with that a lot of employees have left, you just haven't left yet because you have to pay rent on the apartment, they keep charging you that shit. To forget about your problems, you decided to call Shake. Even though he was an idiot, you thought some of his jokes were funny. (And you also have eerily similar personalities) You didn't think he would go to your house, as it was after 12:00AM and your neighborhood is a bit rough at that time, but he didn't seem to mind that much.

He said he needed to spend more time with his other friends, you decided not to question that.

A few hours later you heard someone slamming the door desperately, it was probably Shake.

He had a black eye, he probably got into a fight with someone.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing."

You knew that probably wouldn't have happened it.

"Shake, I'm your friend, you can trust me."

"If I said nothing happened, it's because NOTHING happened."

"So you're telling me you don't trust me?"

"It's not... whatever, what do you feel like doing?"

"How about...some games?"

You had a used Playstation 2, but it looked like new. And you even bought several games, mainly two-player games. But you almost didn't play it bc your running routine. Usually you play gameboy when you had to replace someone's shift (and when not so many customers came).

Shake looked around the house to see what games you had.

"Does this one work?"

Said you bringing the Playstation in the living room. He swore it was another kind of game you were talking about...

"Uh..yes."

So, you guys got your drinks and picked the games.

Timeskip because nothing surprising definitely happened while you two were playing

4:40AM

You two were extremely tired, especially Shake that drank almost all cans.

You were still a lil drunk, but you were coming to your senses. So, you thought about turning off the TV and putting Shake to sleep in your guest room (It wasn't a room per se, just an empty room that you didn't have much idea what to do with. But
was a mattress in there.)

But, as you were picking up the cans, you had a strange idea.

What if you put your mouth in Shake's straw?

Ever since you met him, you wanted to know what the talking disposable cup tasted like, but you were too embarrassed to ask him about it and he thinks you're a random bitch (Because, you think the straw is like his genitals, right? Actually, you weren't entirely sure.)

You know that Shake is sexually attracted to women, even though he technically doesn't have a genital. So that always left you in doubt.

And he was asleep, so this might be the perfect time for you to answer your question.
It'll be embarrassing if he wakes up, but you can just say you were drunk.

"Well, now is the time"

You said as you approached his straw.

"Hm..."

You couldn't identify the flavor at the time, it wasn't until a few seconds later that you decipher it.

"Hm? Hm! (Pistachio flavor? It's one of my favorites!)"

"Hm?" Shake woke up feeling something wet in his hole.

He soon realized what was happening.

"Y-y/n?" Said Shake giving a small moan.

That was the first time you heard Shake moan, and still your name.

You just kept teasing him,it pleasurable to hear the leader of the Aqua Teens being tamed.

"How are you so good at this?" Shake says almost stammering and panting.

You strangely started to get excited bc his moans. So you decided to heat things up

You started sucking his straw. Making forward and backward movements.

He moaned louder with each movement.

You repeat the movements for a few minutes.

"Y-y/n...i'm" He tries to warn you

Suddenly, you feel a green liquid being exploded in your mouth, and then in your face.

"Shit."

"Well, at least I didn't soil the carpet" Said Shake, still a little out of breath.

"Uh, you're right."

You picked up your alarm clock to see what time it was

5:00AM

Well, certainly still had time to sleep.

"Shake, Are you going to sleep here or in the guest room?"

"I'm not sleepy, I think I'll go home."

"Okay, but if you tell anyone about this night, I swear I'll rip your tongue out."

Shake looked a little scared after you said that, but he just didn't respond and went to the door.

"And one more thing, I did it because I was drunk."

"You should drink more often then." Shake said in a low tone, but low enough for you to hear.

"Do you want me to rip your tongue out now?"

"No. But, I kind of liked this night, really."

"It wasn't too bad."

You said goodbye to Shake and he left.

Bonus

"Frylock, Y/n gave me a blowjob!"

Shake said breaking into Frylock's room

"What? Shake, it's 5:30 am."

"Shake fucked who?" Said Meatwad entering the room, still sleepy

"Nobody, go to sleep Meatwad."

"Ok"

"Shake, get out of my room."

I finally finished this.
And, I adapted most of the words, so sorry if there are any mistakes
And sorry if this was too short.