Chapter 3

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 

🜊🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋⋇⊶⊰❣️⊱⊷⋇🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜊

He looked up at you, stumbling over to you now shirtless, with the same happy look."im just peachy" He said laying back on your lap, whilst your sitting with your legs folded in. Looking down at him you noticed his slightly red eyes, it wasn't from any type of disease.

"Your high!?" You yelled, He looked up meeting his eyes with yours. "Maybe, I don't know" He said, shrugging, still with a huge smile. you couldn't help but wanna help, your heart was too big not to care for him, whether he was a villain or not.

The most you could think about
is what was he high off of? Was it the drugs you produced? Why'd he do it? Is it your fault?

"Where's your bathroom, dabi?" You said lifting him up or at least trying, he lifted himself up and pointed to the unknown door he had went through.

"Come on" you said getting up, pulling him up with you.
"What, why?" He said, pulling you back to him, he pulled you between his legs.
His hands glided from yours and to your waist.
You eyes met his, his beautiful turquoise eyes looking up at your E/c eyes.
"W-well, maybe because y-you shouldn't be high." you stuttered looking away, with blush flooding your cheeks, feeling the warmth of his hands glide around your waist and lower back.
"Why?" He chuckled, leaning his head to the side for you to see his face again.

You opened your mouth to speak but, you hadn't thought of that. Why did he have to be sober? He was clearly on a safe level of high, so there is no real reason for him to truly sober up.

"Exactly but, I mean if you want a hit there's still some in there" he said rubbing your lower back, you thought maybe your facial expression gave away that you were thinking of reasons.

"What the fuck did you take?" You said pushing his hands off, taking a step back
"Should I really tell you that?" He said laying back with his head sitting atop both his hand.

"Dude, it's not like I'm a cop, just tell me, whatever it was you had to have taken a lot of it." You said with a little annoyance.
"I forgot how many grams but, I obviously smoked" he said sorta inattentive to the new topic.

"Tch, you can't deal with anything other than flirting, huh?" You said but this time you wanted to be bold, so you said that in one of your most seductive tones, whilst crossing each of you guys legs together, leaning on top of him using your elbows to hold you up and cupping your face in the palms of your hands, looking in his piercing blue eyes, while your faces only inches apart.

"I mean, seeing your flustered is so much better than talking about myself." He teased, wrapping his warm hand around your upper thigh, other almost in contact with you right boob. Just like he said your cheeks rose a soft but bright pink but, this time you weren't gonna look away.

Before you spoke you looked down at his pants, looking back up with a small smirk.
"And it's fun seeing your boner" you said, lifting yourself and rearranging your legs to straddling his lap."Man, I thought we were gonna kiss." Dabi jokingly whined, sitting up with you.

"Not happening pretty boy, I have a boyfriend" you lied smooshing his face down back into the bed.
You placed both your hands on his shirtless chest gliding them down his torso reaching the top of his jet black pants slipping your fingers in as if you were gonna pull them down.

After about what seemed forever for him to reply "Ok, then whats with this? What happened to the crybaby in the hallway?" He said lifting up, forcefully pulling you closer by your waist, you arched your back not only because he pulled you in a certain way but, also because if you didn't his face would've planted directly in you boobs. Putting your arms around his shoulders one hand in his hair other just dangling.