"Allow me to help." (Smut)

This is an alternate timeline of my Alternate timeline story. In no way does this actually happen at all, it's just some side story shit that I wrote cuz I got bored.

P.S: This takes place after the fight with Chronoss (an oc in my story) and Yuuki. Also also, this will contain what is known as "Rape". If you don't like that kind of stuff, I suggest you click off this story.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luminous POV:

God dammit...

There are too many damages and repairs I have to do, and the stacks of paper I have to sign are unimaginable!

Goddammit, curse that time freak! I haven't felt this frustrated since that stupid storm lizard destroyed my Night Rose!

Honestly, I just feel like commiting some war crimes at this rate!

And the worst part, I gave over 90 percent of the damage repair papers to the other 2 of my closest subordinates. And even then, they form towers of papers!

I HATE THISSSSSSS!

Huff...

Just clam down, Luminous.

It'll be alright once the paperwork's are done, just gotta finish em fast!

Luminous: (Time to get to work.)

I immediately grab my writing feather or whatever it is called. What, are you asking me why I don't know what it's called even though I lived for centuries?

Baka! Such trivial things don't bother me! As long as it is a useful item that works, it works!

Wait, who am I talking to?

Meh, I talk to myself on a daily basis so it's nothing really.

But I do get the premonition that someone is watching me...

Nope, just my imagination!

Sate... Let's get down and done with these damn papers!

(Death Note potato chips scene intensifies.)

And I'm done! Only took me the whole night...

Oh, Roy and the others are probably sleeping right now since its day. Although we don't need to, it becomes quite habitual. Especially with the mental stress I must've given them with the paperworks I dumped on them...

I set up the papers properly, grab them and then shove em all away before going back to my office...

What things do I do... Things... Things...

I wonder, as a spiritual being with Pain Nullification, can I do it?

I mean, I have done it before when I used to live at the research facility with him... When the others weren't watching, I just got the instinct to do it...

I guess there is no harm in trying...

Scrape...
Scrape...

That's the sounds that I hear as I use the desk to... You know what.