Crazy In Love

A/N: so I'm basing most of this story on the whole Eminem/Kessia Alvarez situation, and the account she gave about their 2 year affair, look her up if you don't know who she is, but then obviously the whole kissing a bouncer thing was him and Kim, but I thought it would be more fun if it happened with Em and Kessia instead...

"Bitch, I will fucking kill you both, you and your lil boyfriend!!" He says, eyes looking straight up crazy like.

I stare at the barrel of the gun he's pointing at me and this completely random dude whose name I can't even remember, and at that moment, I knew true fear.

I'm way too drink for this right now, but suddenly, I'm forced to sober up right quick.

"Marshall..." I start to say, but he interrupts me, punctuating the air with the gun once again.

"Nah, shut the fuck up!! Don't say a goddamn word to me, cunt!!" He exclaims angrily, looking like he's straight up losing it.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!!" he then bellows. "GODDAMIT, KESSIA, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I FUCKING LOVED YOU, SO DAMN MUCH YO!!"

Yeah, right...

I have to laugh at that one, to be honest. Because when did he ever?!

He's always put other everybody and everything in his life and over me, like literally everybody and everything. His wife, daughter, auntie, uncle, grandparents, the mother he always claimed to hate, his fame, his career, his homies...

Literally everybody and everything has come between me and him before, right up until this very moment.

Right until he's caught me in the arms of another man.

Now, all of a fucking sudden, it's all about 'Kessia, I've loved you, how could you betray me like this?!'

Just because for once, I am the one finally putting my own well being and pleasure first, and he apparently can't take it.

Let's start from the beginning though...

"Kessia, girl, do you even realize who is outside right now sighing autographs?" My friend Cassidy asks me, way too excitedly may I add.

"No girl, who?" I play along, not really caring. I am honestly so damn tired right now. I've been working nonstop without a break this whole day, doing rich people's nails, manicures and pedicures all damn day...

"Kessia, it's fucking Eminem!!" Cass exclaims.

"Who?" I sigh.

"Goddamit, Kessia!! You know the My Name Is... My Name Is
.My Name Is... Chika-Chika Slim Shady!!" She then attempts to sing-song, rap?! in a horrible ass accent and I cringe.

"Oh, him," I reply

Obviously, now that Cass has mentioned it to me, I know exactly who Eminem is, but I could care less to be honest. That song of his, his big hit, I really don't understand what everybody is going all crazy of about it, getting their panties all twisted up in the bunch, because it's straight up silly and stupid sounding. And that music video... child, please!!

But hey, most people seem to like it these days and he's like this new big thing.

And now that I think about it, as big as he currently is all of a sudden, Eminem himself signing autographs right outside of the beauty parlor I currently work at, it is pretty damn epic, and I should totally get his signature, even if I myself don't care for him all that much, shit, maybe I can sell it to some poor sucker later because I sure as hell am a husler.