Chapter 2

MEMORIES

We finally leave the sky line jail. "Here take this", Snow hands me a blue looking gum. "Why, What is it." "It will help you out with your memory. You might feel weird or experience bad fashblacks on your first couple tries, but dont worry, you wont feel no pain what so ever." he says. "OK, here I go". I start chewing and some weird sensation begins through my tounge and my roof of my mouth. 

3 YEARS EARLIER...

" Hey Charlie, do you like my outfit?" Vannesa tells me in a hilarious tone.

"Yeah." I smirk. 

"Shut up, Charlie. Tell AJ I said Hi"She says.

"ok" I say with a blush.

"Ok talk to me after school." She blushes too.

PRESENT.

"What was your memory, Charlie?" Snow Asks. "Oh nothing, just a normal old one." I respond. "Thats the point, just tell me..." He smirks. Ok, there was a girl named Vannesa and she just told me to tell this kid AJ Something..." I say with a smile. "Oh Charlie, mate." Snow says. "Vannesa was held captive and was mind wiped too. We have to find her." He says gleefuly. "Ok...". "I know you barely understand but when you have a happy memory of them; its when they are still alive"... he says.                                                                                                                                                                      "But, Who is Vannesa?" I ask. "Vannesa was my brother, AJ's girlfriend," He says with joy. "So we have to go find her right, but where is she?"  I ask suspiciosly. "They say she was taken away too and was taken to Forces town which is within The Sky City... Charlie, we have to tell AJ and the others in our revolution that she is still alive. Here is another memory orb, It will pass the time and give you more memories," Snow says. "Ok?" I say again. Once again I bite into it and a sensation is at the roof of my mouth and the floor of my tounge. But this time it wasn't the same taste as usual...

PAST.

It was the break of dawn and AJ and Marcel Druin were planning to go with I to sneak out of our Camp and go and steal from the people down in Merchant's Rode. We really needed food for our group so we went. We had met up around the entrance of our camp and we went off.

"Marcel, you will have look out, ok. and AJ, You are going to distract the merchants and traders, ok. I will go steal the food and give you the signal when to distract. Well, no more discusion... Lets go." I demand to every one.

"Everybody, come look... My Mum is getting really sick and I believe that she might be dieing!" AJ screams without my permission. Luckily I was just about to say it. I take the food and we run like little devils back to our home... The camp. I am so glad that I was not caught and nobody was coming, I think to myself...

PRESENT.

The orb has faded into my mouth and is now gone. I look up at Snow, driving the hovercar and I yell, "Why did you lie to me!?". "What do you mean, mate. Are you going mad?" He says funnilly. "You told me your name was Snow. YOUR REAL NAME IS MARCEL DRUIN! YOU COULD BE ANYBODY FOR I KNOW! YOU COULD EVEN HAD BEEN THE PERSON WHO HAD PUT ME THERE FOR TORTURE IN THIS SO CALLED SKY CITY! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I look around while I say that to him and I see a bowie knife on the floor and reach for it. I hold the bowie knife right against his throat. "CHARLIE ARE YOU MAD!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? MY NAME IS SNOW AND I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! Let down the knife, mate. You don't want to do anything you will regret," I lower my knife.                                                                                                                                                                                      "Now, what are you talking about my name is not Snow. I don't remember much but AJ - my brother - told me that My name was Snow. Where did you get Marcel from?" He says with a very surprised face. " It was in the memory I just had. We were taking supplies from Merchants and Traders, for all I know I could have been manipulated to be doing this," I say tearing up. "Charlie, we. were. rebels. We didn't care about what the government had offered to give us. They were royal asses to us. So we stole for the hell of it." He says very slowly so I could listen. " But Snow is my name. Not Marcel, ok?" He continues. "Ok, bu-bu-but... Alright. But I have my eyes on you for all I care," I say nervously.                     "Go ahead, Charlie. I ain't going to do anything to you." He says laughing. A couple minutes of silence later  I try to break the silience and say "Well can you tell me at least that accent is real?" I say with a funny, clownish smirk. "Yes, Charlie... Yes it is." and we both crack up with laughter.                                                                                                                                                                                We finally make it to their revolution and once we are there we see many people.- Starving, Skinny, and Helpless. "Who are these people?" I ask suspiciusly. "They're my family, They  need major help, But no one in this world will give a damn about us. The government, The Merchants, and I even dought that other rebels don't give one shit about us. We all have given up, and we don't know what to do, thats why we try to recruit more and more new members," Snow said so despretly. "Oh, Im sorry, but if you thought I could help you in some way, you better might as well send me back. I have no real purpose here. I don't remember anything but my name, and that is all. So don't belive what your family says, because I don't belong here... Sorry. But I can't." I cried.