DR. SAVAGE'S LOVE SHOT (LEE KNOW)

T/W: Mentions of suicidal thoughts. 

Lee Minho, of Stray kids, was a household name in Korea. His high nose bridge had college girls swooning, his kind personality coupled with the most charming face to exist upon earth had made him the Nation's son, and every young girl desired a brother akin to Lee Know.

Supermarkets, radios and Hair salons, all were filled with whispers of Lee Know's new haircut, or his new look, or his voice, which felt as fresh as the smell of first rain, as rich as deep melted chocolate and as refreshing as a warm bubble bath. No wonder, JYP Entertainment displayed Stray Kids as their trophy.

But despite being the king of the idol industry, Lee Know had one serious problem, he couldn't stand the idea of love, and while this was beneficial in his career, it was also a serious problem.

Lee Know had gotten into trouble for openly rejecting the not-so-subtle advances of his fangirls. Girls were  put off by his blunt responses to their advances, that had reduced the growth of Stray kids as a whole, but has never affected them in the long run, up until now.

Lee Know, apart from being devilishly handsome, was a seriously good actor. His skills had landed him a role in Kim Ki-duk's Love, Always and Forever. This deal could seriously expand the influence of Stray Kids, however there was a slight problem, Lee Know was playing the part of the male lead, Kim Dong-hyun who was seriously infatuated with the female lead for the whole movie. They shared multiple kisses and sweet words, which were bound to make the audience blush, but Lee Know, on the other hand was having a hard time breathing the same air as the female lead after he learnt the plot of the movie.

Park Jin-Young, was often bashed by the public for being a 'hard boss' to work with, yet he took great pride in Stray Kids and wanted them to touch new heights unknown to K-pop, he had been observing Lee Know since his debut days, and had thought that his great acting skills would overshadow this problem, but now, that they had landed such a great deal, this problem had to perish.

And he knew, someone who could help Lee know with this problem.

Y/N L/N, wasn't just a name, it was a massive sensation, there was a time where every newspaper's front page was about them, however, after the disband of their group. Y/N became a sort of helper for the idols, just a call to the familiar phone number and all problems were a piece of cheesecake.

That day, you met Lee Know, thinking he was just another source of income for you, you've made your own fair share of wrong assumptions, but this one was extremely wrong.

Lee Know became someone very special to you in a short amount of time, and you had to thank that day for playing it's magic.

You remember that day clearly, both of you met at a studio, secluded from all eyes that could possibly make you uncomfortable, you hadn't known then, that the wooden door to Studio 467, would open the door to your heart.

Lee Know sat inside, his hair falling perfectly on top of his forehead, his eyes, dark brown, held a glint to them which seemed to enhance his looks tenfold, his infamous nose bridge, seemed to be designed by the gods themselves, and his lips, plump, sat atop on his face.

Lee Know's lips curled upwards in a shy smile when you opened the door, immediately, his junior instincts kicked in, and he bowed before you, stuttering a little he muttered, "Good Morning noona, I'm Lee Know of Stray Kids, I hope you can teach me well"

You could clearly see from his posture, shy smile and the stuttering that he was nervous for the role, you genuinely wanted to help Lee Know. Unlike most idols, he seemed genuine. His persona, on television had awed you, he deserved to be an idol, so you'd make sure that this movie was a banger.