Characters

~ Grand Duke Tae of Canes Venatici
Occupation: According to Duchess Poppy, the most up-to-date gossiper in town, "Grand Duke Tae seems like a lazy ass royal. Cold, pompous, and arrogant! Don't know what he does exactly. Seemingly doing nothing all day but play sword fighting with his fight buddies. Never seen him working or anything! Flaunting proudly like a peacock just because he was the King's cousin! And rejecting too many women, for God's sake!! Including my precious daughter!"

His real role in the family: managing his farmland and its marketing plans. Making strategic decisions regarding their family business.

[His secret role in the kingdom: the Chief of Black Hawk Secret Legion—-a secret army formed by the king of Camelopardalis, a spymaster, and the King's first and foremost confidant. Highly skilled in sword fighting, archery, even hand-to-hand combat].

~ Father: Grand Duke Kim of Canes Venatici Owns about 60% of the land in Canes Venatici region. Having the biggest apple orchard in the area. He jokingly boasted that his orchard produces the best and the juiciest apple in the country! One is never enough!
Role: King's advisor and the King's confidant.

~ Mother: Grand Duchess Lavender of Canes Venatici, a sweetheart, a philanthropist, loved and respected by everybody.

~ Prince Jin of Antlia
A Prince in the name only. The King stripped all his rights and possessions once he left Antlia. Highly intelligent and very composed. He was an excellent mathematician and a proficient pianist.
Too beautiful to be real, eye candy for both women and men.
Father: Marquess Cypress of Carina
Mother: Princess Freesia of Antlia

~ King Agust D' Antlia (the reigning king of Antlia) - Prince Jin's uncle. Ruthless king.
Wife: Queen Pivoine of L'Oiseau de Paradis [French for "Peony of the Bird of Paradise"]

~ Prince Jin's Household Chamberlain: Chamberlain Park. Very loyal and devoted to the late Marquess and the Princess, and now to Prince Jin. He wishes to be married soon, though still no ladylove in sight. Later on, he is forced to join the Black Hawk Legion by Commander Jeon instead.

~ Commander Jeon of Cygnus, a Royal Knight of Camelopardalis.
Occupation: Grand Duke Tae's buddy and fighting partner, but currently looking for a love partner instead. It's time to fight for love, Baby! Flirting with every noblewoman he met. He knows he has a good look. Feeling the most handsome after a bath.
[His secret role: the Deputy of Black Hawk Secret Legion. Also highly skilled in sword fighting, archery, even hand-to-hand combat.]
Father: Viscount Canariensis of Cygnus

~ General Hope of Scorpius, the head of the Camelopardalis' military organizations. The King's confidant. An exemplary nobleman, friendly, humble, and generous on the outside, fierce on the inside. His wife said: warm on the outside, hot in-side the bedroom! What a happy wife she is!
[His secret role: the mentor of Black Hawk Secret Legion. Archery is his main virtue. He's a strategic military planner.]
Wife: Duchess Dahlia, the Queen's best friend and partner in crime and in gossip.
Father: Duke Heldreichii of Scorpius

~ King Joon the Second of Camelopardalis (the reigning king of Camelopardalis) - Grand Duke Tae's cousin. Has a wise and kind facade in front of everyone, but will do ANYTHING to defend his throne, his country, and his people. A true politician. Leaving all the dirty work to his cousin and his General.
Wife: Queen Violet, a princess from the Kingdom of Cassiopeia. Pretty, smart, and kind-hearted. The King's love & muse. The King was a fool for his wife. A real fool, I repeat!
Children: One son and one daughter.

***

Titles Sequence of The Noble Families

King/Queen > Prince/Princess > Grand Duke/Grand Duchess > Duke/Duchess > Marquess/Marchioness > Viscount/Viscountess.

*****

.

.

Author's note:

This will be a vanilla love story. So don't let that "Black Hawk Secret Legion" scare you. I will not write a heavy or dark plot/angst.

Forgive me for whitewashing all the characters for this imaginary alternate universe.

.

.