𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 ☆

| (• ◡•)|: this chapter is pretty weird but enjoy!

Words:359

Sitting on a stool in an empty pottery room was you. You sat there, sculpting away without a care. Pottery was your talent, your art, it was .......your muse. You found pottery to be an interesting hobby and it was quite calming. You started your hobby a few years ago and after that, you just couldn't stop. It start as a meaningless thing then it turned into your passion but you had nowhere else to go to do pottery. Then a widow offered you a separate room for you to do pottery in exchange for you giving her some of your property as decorations. So from that day on, you did pottery and helped around the inn. She usually came around 9 but today she didn't come.

You heard a noise coming from the front doorbell ringing. ' it must be _____' you thought as you went to the front. It wasn't her. It was a tall man with his hair sticking to his forehead. He was soaked to the bone. His coat was a dark beige color and was heavy on his shoulders. His eyes were half-lidded and had bags under them. his face was covered with beads of sweat and rain.' hi is like to stay here for a while he said walking up to you.' someone got caught in the rain I see.' You said chuckling. The man laughed softly as he followed you to his room.' wait here and I'll get you some towels and fresh clothes.

The bathhouse is a couple of rooms down to left ok?' You say walking away from the man as he was beginning to undress. 'you're lucky we had rooms ava-' you stopped in your tracks to see the man with nothing but boxers on. Your face began to burn as you watched as he massaged his shoulder watch and the muscles relax. 'Damn' you thought as he looked back at you with a look of confusion. 'Oh! Uhh, thank you for the clothes and the towel' he said bowing and dismissing himself from the room.

\(٥⁀▽⁀ )/: sorry for the short chapter but don't worry there's more .....