𒀭𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𒀭

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ: yay! A bathy bath scene. Ler yo eyes be blessed with beatifulness.

Choso sat in the sauna as beads of sweat dropped from his face. You, still dumbfounded by the man, sat in your room. Your mind couldn't help but wonder off back to the mans physi. His body was the shape of a Greek God. His stare was enough to make you shake but his personality was so sweet and calming as if he was a painting just for you to see and bathe I. Its gloriousness continued to make your pottery when suddenly, you hrard the phone ring.

Ring ring

'Hello?' You say into the phone. 'Hello darling, it's me mrs."_______". I apologize for not being able to make it to work. I got a cold so I need you to take care of the inn while I'm gone, think you can do that?'you hesitate to answer but then the phone line cuts and the call ends.

'Weird' you thought as to heard your door open to see the resident in nothing but a towel.'sorry, I didn't know you were busy.' He says walking away from the door. 'No no it's fine what did you need?'Choso turned around and handed you money. ' I just wanna thank you for the help I guess you know, returning the favor cause your inn was available.' Choso hands you 6000 yen right out his pockets. You stare in awe as he calmly walks back to his room.' W-wait! It's ok ,really. I don't have to take it.' You say running after him. You weren't fast enough so you ran into his door instead.'shit' you say under your breath as you walk back to the room with the 6000yen still in your hands. Some blush creeped up on your face as you placed it on your side table.

You felt so guilty cause mrs."____" always told you to "never accept tips" but, it's just this one time so, maybe it wouldn't hurt? No. You know not to do this it's like stealing from the inn.. but then again... it's a tip so it's meant for me. No no this type of money could fix the inn and save the owner a shit-ton of debt. You were quite literally fighting to take it but I mean, who wouldn't take up the offer of this much cash? It could help a bunch so why not?'I'm stressing out too much. This shit is messing with my head' you say as you sigh and reluctantly putting the money in your pocket. You walk over to his room and open the door to see the man sitting and reading.

He was already dressed and he now looked small compared to you. Before, he looked like he was a gaint compared to you but that's only because you're a munchkin as people would say.( listen if your tall sorry but if your not than SQUAD....UNITE) it didn't bother you that much but it was kinda annoying cause all your close friends called you a munchkin cause you stayed the same all throughout high school.