001

Love isn't what people say it is in the movies. It's not always about everyone being happy in the end. It's also about how bad love can be. Not every actress or actor likes each other. Love can also begin to feel like a stab wound taken in the back, multiple times. Peach sighed heavily as she sat against a chair in her dressing room, wiping the smeared makeup with the wipe against her face. Loneliness filled the room as the only thing she could hear other than her shaky voice was the paced heartbeats. She didn't want to be there. Why did she have a choice to make herself marry Mario of all men? She thought he was the most mature and calmest man of them all, But damn , she was so wrong.

Her heavy and paced breaths began to fill the room as she felt everything all crumble down from the wedding. This was Peach's own time, Why is she such a mess the hour before her wedding. The white dress and the veil. The only thing holding from the smeared mascara from not staining her snow white wedding dress is the white gloves against her face.

Knock, Knock.

'Fuck, That's the door.' Peach thought, sighing as she worried, thinking it was her fiance ready for a wedding dress reveal. Because it wasn't. Peach wasn't ready for the wedding, or anything about the weddings. The knocks only began to go faster and faster as the other person behind the door is now worried sick about Peach.

"Peach?.. Hello? Are you okay?" The voice said as they began to open the door, walking in slowly. Completely not used to the fact of what she was about to walk into. Her best friend was crying. On her own wedding day. The hesitancy as she started to walk up towards Peach and sat by her. Waiting, Until the girl was ready to talk about her own emotions and it didn't have to feel forced to the other. They had an hour to do this. They have an hour to make sure Peach at least can fake her way through the wedding.

Peach only looked away out of instinct, noticing her friend and was unsure on what to exactly mention and took a minute to ponder with her own thoughts to word something out. "I don't want to do the wedding anymore.. I really, really don't want to continue with this wedding.." Peach confessed in a quieter tone, making sure Mario wouldn't hear from his dressing room.

"I'm sorry, What??" Daisy asked, raising an eyebrow as she spoke. "You're telling me that you don't want to proceed with your own wedding with Mario?" She added, looking at Peach with some concern from her face. She never had heard such a thing from the other ever! If Peach ever felt unsafe, she knew that Rosalina and herself would be there for Peach! They always talked bad about other people together and they'd keep the secret safe as well.

"I know, I- I just didn't know how to say it then and now I have to deal with the consequences and I am so nervous right now, It's not even funny. Peach stated, before wiping her face, before Daisy got out her phone and texted Luigi.

@ActuallyDaisy :: Luigi.

@GhostFighter :: What is it this time??

@ActuallyDaisy :: I want you to show up an hour late to the wedding.

@GhostFighter :: What? Why???

@Actually Daisy :: Peach is nervous about everything. We need time. Mario would be very concerned and try to barge into the dressing room.

@ActuallyDaisy :: Mario wouldn't want you to start the wedding off without his man of honor. Now, would he??

@GhostFIghter :: I'm going to blame my lateness on the traffic. Okay, Happy?

@ActuallyDaisy :: Yes, It will make me the happiest

Daisy sighed as she looked at Peach. "Luigi's running late, We can take our time to get you in a somewhat okay place and to plan how you break Mario's heart in the progress." Daisy stated, smiling a bit looking at Peach who was uncontrollably sobbing her eyes out. "Shit, Peach, You have to find a way to get yourself out. Me or Rosalina can't say stuff at your wedding to decline your wedding, It's up to you to make your own decisions. It's time for you to not be the damsel in distress. " Daisy stated, looking at Peach.

Peach was practically speechless by Daisy's advice, unsure on what to say next. "I can't just cancel my wedding like that, it'll break his heart. " Peach muttered, looking down. "I can't just convince him that I was only in love with him just for me to save him." She stated, looking back down at the ground.

"If you don't love him like you want to marry him, then you shouldn't even have accepted  his proposal in general." Daisy stated, twirling her hair as she looked at the other girl. "Luigi said he'd be running late and Mario is already going to be stressed. We are letting this be your night regardless" The brown-haired princess added.

"But it's still rude for me to do all that, convince him that I was in love with him and do that only to gaslight his feelings. I'm just.. I don't wanna go through with the wedding." Peach stated, taking a makeup wipe and wiping her face once again.

"Peach? Why are you acting like a nervous wreck like this? I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings, but I'm just so genuinely concerned for your own well-being.. You said you loved this man and now you're dreading this wedding..? Why? Do you even feel safe around him?" Daisy said, looking at Peach who shook her head to Daisy's response. "Look, If you don't feel safe, you have to say 'I do not accept Mario as my devoted husband' and that's all you say. If he raises any concern, explain your emotions and if he doesn't do shit about it, you fucking leave that man faster than a cheetah," Daisy said as she looked at the other. "Just say you don't accept him as your husband. Then, the wedding ends." Daisy stated. Looking at the other.

"I'll say it." Peach said, looking around, as she sighed "Do you want me to explain why I don't want to marry him?" Peach added, as she sighed hesitantly.

"If you want to, Sure." Daisy stated, looking at Peach

.
words - 1077.