We Just Want to Play

Sam: " hello? you're the fucker who hurt my sister right"

Ghostface: " she's not the only one I'm gonna hurt. I had to get you to come back here somehow."

Sam: " you want to mess with me? well come get me asshole I'm right here" she says walking around the room.

Ghostface: " with pleasure."

a door flung open and revealing Ghostface, Sam screeched and ducks as a knife came slashing at her, but Ghostface dropped the knife as Sam kicked their leg in. Ghostface struggled to get the knife back as Sam tries to run past, he grabs Sam by the hair and pulled her back violently as she screamed, Ghostface picked the knife up and brings it too her neck before saying.

Ghostface: " no, we need you for the reveal " he throws her over a bunch of tables and stomped on her leg breaking it before walking away. Sam let out one loud scream. 

Sam: " help! help me!"

she uses her arms to crawl to the door as the deputy rushed in 

Deputy Vinson: " what, what happened" he said in horror as he saw her misshaped leg.

Sam: " a man in the lunchroom just tried to kill me" she says in pain.

Deputy Vinson: " ok ill call for backup" he says helping Sam up on a chair as he calls for a nurse. 

he pulls out his gun as he goes to check the room and Sam watches as he did so now from the hall.

(An hour later)

Sheriff hicks:I've got a body outside a bar on main, and then Sam gets attacked here" she says trying to think.

Richie: " you said the call came from ambers number didn't you"

Amber: " so? we know he called on my phone when Tara was attacked. "

Y/N: " or maybe it's safe to say you're the killer, I mean how did you end up with that black eye of yours" he says death staring she snobby bitch known as amber.

Sheriff hicks: " Y/N honey, where were you when all this happened " she said looking at her eldest son. 

Y/N: " I was with Tara the whole time even ask her" he said.

Sheriff Hicks:  " may I ask why you were with her" she says.

Tara: " because I was scared, and I feel safe with him around after what he did for me" she says saving Y/n from his words.

Richie: " anyway where were you then amber" he said giving her a look.

they stare at each other for a bit.

Sheriff Hicks: " I was questioning her and the rest at the station" the sheriff hands amber her phone back.

Amber: " yeah I came as soon as I heard, but wait where were you exactly"

everyone looked at Richie with amusement.

Richie: " I went for a drive to get some food"

Sheriff Hicks: " well where is it... the food

Richie: I ate in that's why I was out for so long"

Amber: " yeah, you know, that alibi is good too"

Y/N: " ok that's enough" a nurse opens the door.