3

You finished unpacking everything. You worn out from the constant walk up and down the stairs, you felt you were gonna fall over. You sat down in the corner of the living room, letting yourself get lost in the tunes of your music. You tried your best not to fall asleep, but you let your weak body get the best of you.

POV:??????
I slowly and quietly opened the closet of my room, well, what used to be my room. I slowly tip-toed out of the room, and slowly walked to the other rooms in the hall, I didn't see them. I slowly went down the stairs and made my way to kitchen, I didn't see them. I slowly walked into the living room, but I didn't see them. I looked around the room and saw them, sitting down in the corner of the room. I quietly and slowly walked over to them. I crouched down, and looked at them. She was so pretty. I blew air in them face, they was out cold. They looked so peaceful. They had fallen asleep. I looked more around the room seeing that there were no longer boxes in the corners of the room and seen new furniture in different places. They worked themselves all day long. I picked them up, and placed them on the couch. I took the phone out of their hands along with the earbuds, and sat them on the table. They are so pretty. I brushed their hair out of their face, and stared at them. I smiled, and walked back up the stairs. I am very lucky. They are all alone. I have them all to myself, and there is no one else staying here with them. "Lucky Billy."

A/N
Short chapter. sorry I couldn't write much this time. I was on a call with a friend and my cousin the whole time writing this. They are so damn annoying. But, I care for them very much, sorry. I'll try to write more in the next few days, bye all you lovely people.
(I also wrote this on my computer so I'm very tired)
<3 <3 <3