Champagne daddy (this is just the intro ;)

The sound of a beat echoes throughout the studio. Drake sits in the middle of the studio, adjusting levels and taking notes on a piece of paper. 21 Savage stands in the booth right up next to the mic, rapping into it.

¨Sunshine, my little sunshine you make me happy when clouds are gray....¨

¨Jeez louise man that was crazy, like omg your voice gets me in such a giggly miggly mood.¨ Drake said, dropping it low, getting into the rhythm.

¨Yeah, let's take a break and come back.¨ says 21 savage

The two rappers take a break and sit down on the couch. They chat for a while about music, life, the best ice cream flavors, and everything in between. As the night wears on, they start to get closer and closer. Drake now rests his thighs with his fishnet stockings on over 21s lap as he caresses his buttocks. Gazing into each other's eyes with a fiery passion.

¨You know, I never thought I'd be making music with you, Drake. But i wouldn't trade it for the world.¨ says 21 with a sultry smile.

¨Same here, man. We make a good team. As they say teamwork makes the dream work¨ they both giggle at Drake's silly mood.

As they continue to talk, their eyes meet. There's a moment of tension, and then Drake leans in and kisses 21 Savage. The kiss is tentative at first, but quickly becomes more passionate. Let's just say they weren't exactly hitting a rich flex but they were hitting a kiss flex.

They pull back, looking into each other's eyes.

¨I've been wanting to do that for a while, i really needed this.¨ says drake.

¨me too" said 21 *drake smiles cutely*

They continue to make music, but now there's an added element to their collaboration. They start to incorporate their love for each other into their lyrics, and the songs become even more powerful.

As the night wears on, they both start to get tired. They lay down on the couch, facing each other. 21 starts to leave until

Drake said ¨I don't want you to go home.¨ tugging on his sleeve.

21 looks down and says. ¨Me neither¨

They fall asleep in each other's arms, the music still playing softly in the background.