Guilty As Charged

Anastasia
I am watching and waiting for the school bus to arrive and Ray Jr is standing next to me. We are attending the same school and this is my first day of school. I don't think he likes the idea that mom and dad have asked him to make sure that I get to my class and help find everything if he can. They want him to watch over me because I am not a very big person. I am not supposed to hit anyone unless it is in self defense. I chuckle and think how many times I took Ray jr down in our self defense training dad insisted we take. We start training when we were three years old. We get on the bus and I find the first empty seat and Ray jr heads to the very back seats. I knew he wouldn't sit with me.

Mia
I am getting on the bus with mom's help and I see an empty seat and go sit in it, I see another girl doing the same as me and I smile. We are the first three on, so we will be the first off on the way home. Mom waves at me and I wave back. We went on a tour of the school so I would know where I am supposed to go. We also were shown the restrooms, the cafeteria, the principles office and the gym. The playground was obvious.

Kate
I get on the bus and I am followed by Ethan who goes past me and frowns when he sees the back seat has been taken. He goes and sits across from the other boy. I see Mia and walk by her and I walk further and to the middle seats by the other side by the windows. Lily Johnson and Leila Williams get on and they sit around me. They have a crush on my brother. Finn Adams walks by all of us and goes sit on the back seat with the other guy and Ethan. Ethan drew me instructions on where my classes and everything of importance to me will be.

Ethan
I am definitely not going to have Kate hanging around me. She has her little friends. I am looking at Ray Jr and Finn Adams and thinking they were busy all summer long. Each of their parents keep them busy and apparently out of trouble after the fire we set at the end of the year last year on the school playground. We aren't allowed to have anything to do with each other. All three parents paid for the damages. They had to pay their parents back by earning money for it and now they can't talk to any of the rest of us. My parents chalked my actions up to boys being boys, well my dad did that is. Mom had a different take on the situation and I didn't get an allowance until the money was paid off. Plus I was grounded for a month and had to attend a fire safety course for kids.

Ray Jr
I definitely can't believe that I was merely watching the fire and had nothing to do with starting it. Fin didn't either but rather than admitting to setting the fire Ethan allowed us to take blame for it along with him. Finn and I will never forgive him for it. A mutual friend let me know that.

Finn
I want to beat the crap out of Ethan, but what's the point? Like Ray jr I had to work off the money that my parents had to give to repair the damage to the playground. The Kavanagh's should have paid for all of it. Ray Jr and I protested our innocence, but it fell on deaf ears and Ethan said nothing in our defense. The bus is finally filling up. Ethan tries to talk to us and we both tell him to go fly a kite off a cliff. He enjoyed his summer around his family's pool and played videos and watched movies to his hearts content. He just couldn't have friends over or go anywhere. Ray jr and I weren't allowed any of those things. Our time was spent working and we both had to learn to cook and clean on top of that. Finally the bus arrives and we get off the bus. Ray jr gets up to get Ana and show her around the school very quickly.

Ray Jr
I lead Ana off the bus and show her as much as I can in the time we have and get her to her class and quickly walk down the hall to my class. Oh no Ethan is in here. I find the seat furthest away from him. Gia Matteo is here and I am sorry that I am sitting by her. Ethan has a thing for her. She unfortunately doesn't like him, she likes me and ten more boys in our class.

Ethan
Gia went and sat by Ray jr, he is ignoring her, which is good because I like her and she knows it. I watch as he looks for another seat and tries unsuccessfully to trade seats with someone else. He finally gives up and just ignores her completely.

Gia
I keep talking and he still ignores my questions, I notice Ethan watching our interaction. I don't like him after what he tried to do to me. He said that I would like him better if I let him do what he wanted to me. I told to him to leave me alone. He backed me into a corner and luckily someone stopped him. It was Ray Jr and Finn and they told him to stop trying to do things to girls. They pulled me away from him and had me go back to class. I told mom and she spoke to the school about it. Finn and Ray jr told the school what they heard and saw. I am thinking the fire was to get revenge and he took his supposed friends down with him and they had nothing to do with it. No one believed them or me.