♡︎

On the next day granddad and I had a talk, and I confessed everything about last night. It's useless to say he was very disappointed. Then whole day I kept my head down, I was too embarrassed to even look at him.

It's Monday and the day started okay. Nicola still hasn't contacted me at all, not a text, not a call. I got ready for work and prepared my bag with everything that I needed. I still had 30 minutes till leaving, so I decided to text the group chat and ask how are they.

@judebellingham how are you?

[judebellingham] I'm okay, Vale, don't worry about me. It just hurts a little bit.

I'm glad to hear it

[trentarnold66] what's this shitty atmosphere in this gc? I hate it.

We really fucked up this time.

[pedri] hey everything will be alright.

Nicola still hasn't contacted me at all and I am starting to get worried.

[trentarnold66] the dude was pretty mad at himself that night. Give him some space to cool off, okay?

Okay. I'll come to see you after work.

Trent is right. Everything happened way too fast for us to process it and it's normal for Nico to still feel irritated. It's not his fault and yet we all feel like him-angry and guilty.

For a moment I left my phone to the side and I was focused on starting my day. I got to A.S Roma's stadium, I started looking through some emails and then my phone started blowing up with messages out of nowhere.

I wasn't prepared for what I was about to read, when I took my phone in my hands. I opened my messages and when I saw what uncle Lewis has send me i almost died.

'The young start of the football club A.S Roma Nicola Zalewski under arrest for medium bodily harm'

'Zalewski was arrested this morning in his house located in Rome after a guy reported to the police that Zalewski attacked him in a night club last night and allegedly broke his nose

'Zalewski was arrested this morning in his house located in Rome after a guy reported to the police that Zalewski attacked him in a night club last night and allegedly broke his nose. The victim is suing the young football star for 5 000 euro'.

Oh no! I thought to myself and I immediately opened my contacts to call uncle Lewis and ask him, if it's true. The moment he picked up I shoot him with the question and he said that he already contacted the authorities and they confirmed that Nicola was arrested.

"Give me the number, I want to speak to them as well", I told uncle Lewis.

"It's pointless, Vale", he said, "the only thing you can do right now is go and testify that he was innocent, but it probably won't change anything, because he hit the guy".