|The potion|

When I woke up it was still midnight, I guessed I just probably fell asleep early because honestly I don't remember anything, I was looking around the room and I saw Sebastian moving way more than normally that's when I stood up and went to his bed and tried to wake him up I pushed him a bit I even taped him a bit but he was still asleep, I pulled his hair and he woke up sweating a lot "huh" don't worry Sebastian it's just me ominis "sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" it's ok you didn't "oh ok" bad dream? "hm?" did you have a bad dream?
"yea..."wanna talk about it? "maybe tomorrow I don't really feel like it right now..." it's ok I understand I then leave to get my pillow and my blanket to sleep with him "what are you doing?" Sleeping with you duh just so you won't feel lonely "thank you ominis" your welcome I get onto the bed and hug Sebastian
We both fall asleep.

when I woke up I saw Sebastian still sleeping he looked tired so I didn't wake him up, I got dressed and went down to get breakfast Everyone was already there I was already eating and it was maybe 6:43 Sebastian came in and he sat down next to me "why didn't you wake me up I missed half of breakfast because of you!" Wow so no good morning "right good morning" good morning "you didn't answer me" well you looked tired so I didn't wanna wake you up "yea but you know how much I love breakfast" he kept on whining to me.

when breakfast was done I left to herbology I didn't have any classes with Sebastian but potions class when I got to herbology I saw everyone already working "late are we now gaunt" I fake smiled to her "over here ominis" oh hello MC what are you working on? "I'm reading something about a plant and then after that I have to do a project"do we all have to do that? "Mhm" ugh I hate this class we have to much work "I agree but don't worry she said we could work as partners so we could get it done more quickly" do you have a partner? "nope" well there you go you just found yourself a partner a smart partner to be specific "ok here read this and I will go out and see if I can go find the plant" ugh can we switch I don't wanna be stuck in here "fine" thanks "well go" right, I walk outside and it's raining why is it raining I say to myself while I walking I saw Sebastian picking up some books Sebastian what happened "nothing." I help him pick up his books and he left right away, I walk back to herbology and walked to MC "what happened to the plant and you you're all soaked" right I couldn't find the plant and also it was raining outside "oh all right we can both look for it Tomorrow because I already found information about it" already?! "Yup" "class is over go to your other class" bye MC "byeee"

I had potions next which meant I got to see Sebastian I was walked into potions with Sebastian and we sat in the back no one really sat there "ok class today we are trying to make Draught of peace" "was is that" "The Draught of Peace is a potion that is designed to relieve anxiety and ease agitation, making this a particularly good one if you're feeling stressed now go on get into partners and try to make it" let's go Sebastian "oh ok"go get the stuff you think we might need "ok I'll be back" ok when he came back he handed me the stuff and I put the stuff in, there was an awkward silence between us until I broke it, soo what happened outside when it was raining "nothing, here can we switch your pretty slow" no and i would appreciate it if you didn't call me slow. You know you could tell me anything "I know" then what happened outside "nothing just please stop asking" I was kinda getting mad when he wouldn't tell me "hey I think your doing it wrong I think your supposed to mix it with the other potion" I didn't do anything wrong so don't tell me, honestly I was mad now that he was telling me I was doing it wrong like honestly "but your" I cut him off Sebastian stop I'm not doing anything wrong! Just stop! "ominis please just listen your mixing it too fast now" Sebastian just shut up!.

When I kinda woke up I saw Sebastian the room was filled with fog "ominis are you ok?" I closed my eyes again. This time I woke up in the nurses office i saw Sebastian and MC "hey ominis are you ok" yea I think "ominis I told you, you were doing the potion wrong" i know I'm sorry I didn't listen "it's ok" "please leave Mr. Gaunt needs to rest a bit more" "oh ok bye ominis" bye Sebastian but when Sebastian left I missed him a lot not like I usually do, I usually only miss him a bit but now I feel like I'm missing him a lot like a lot I just wanted to leave and hug Sebastian forever... "10 more minutes in here Mr. Gaunt then you can leave" ok after 10 minutes passes it was dark already.

I left to the common room and saw Sebastian I just went up to him and hugged him tight in his bed he woke up "huh what's wrong ominis?" Nothing I just really missed you I smiled to him "you can stay in my bed again if you want he smiled at me" oh god Sebastian when did you get so good looking I said in my head when he fell asleep he was facing my way I couldn't sleep because of how good looking he was his freckles and his lips were just so perfect god Sebastian you are perfect.