Kenny and Butters friendship begins✨

Butters' relationship with Kenny has been extremely close as well, with the latter often acting like a big brother towards him (despite being younger.) They both usually get along well, and Butters even drew him a picture of them in an airplane together when Kenny was dying. Their friendship truly evolved in "Going Native" though, when Butters admitted that Kenny's the only kid at school that has any dignity and isn't "fake or stuck-up." In the same episode, Kenny also helped him board his plane to Hawaii, and goes through thick and thin to help Butters get his Hapa Noa, so he'll return to his cheery self. Kenny can also be seen holding Butters' hand throughout most of the episode (much like he does with his younger sister, Karen.)  When seeing this everyone seems to enjoy it everyone seems to ship them together and they are so cute together damn I wish I had a bond with a boy like that. Butters and Kenny should just become an extremely gay couple.

Look at them together<33

Kenny is asked to do many life-threatening stage crew tasks, like plugging in a cord with a puddle of water underneath the outlet. He successfully performs the tasks without getting hurt or killed.
"City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)", which takes place entirely within Stan's dream. Kenny only dies within the dream and a false flashback that Cartman has in the dream. He is also seen alive after his "death" as the school bus falls off the cliff, shortly before the whole thing is revealed to be a dream.
"Rainforest Shmainforest", when he is struck by lightning and then revived with CPR by his new girlfriend Kelly.
The "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?"/"Probably" two-parter, when he is run over by a bus in Part 1 and presumed dead. When the bus stops in Mexico in Part 2, he is scraped from underneath the bus by a Mexican man and found to still be alive, this being an error due to the fact his body was left behind after the bus hit him in Part 1.
"Fat Camp", in which a kid from drug rehab who had previously been posing as Cartman is forced by Stan and Kyle to dress in Kenny's orange parka and climb into Ms. Crabtree's uterus as part of a television stunt. His dead body is later squeezed out, followed by the corpse of another kid resembling Harry Potter. Kenny was serving jail-time in New York after performing a sex act on Howard Stern for ten bucks during his live radio show at the time.
"Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" - Earth Day activists hack all of Kenny's limbs off, but he is not shown to die at any point in the episode. He has also been killed nine different ways in the opening sequence. Kenny's most recent death was in South Park: Post Covid, in which the plot is centered around adult Kenny's death after having contracted COVID-19. Kenny died in almost all the episodes until the writers killed him off permanently in the fifth season, in "Kenny Dies", but he returned at the end of the next season's finale, "Red Sleigh Down", remarking that he has "just been over there" (pointing off-screen). Kenny has been killed less frequently following his return in "Red Sleigh Down" of Season Six. "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" ties with "Pinkeye" for the record most number of Kenny deaths in a single episode.

Although he does not appear in "A Ladder to Heaven", "The Biggest Douche in the Universe", "The Death Camp of Tolerance", or "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", he technically is in them, as Cartman mixed his ashes with milk and drank it, causing his soul to be trapped inside of him. By the sixth season, Matt and Trey got rid of the practice of killing him in every episode; as they got tired of the joke. The reason why Kenny died continuously was given in an interview with Matt Stone and Trey Parker, who stated vaguely that it was because Kenny is poor. Murder by proxy: Kenny teams up with Cartman to have Sarah Jessica Parker murdered in "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs", resulting in her getting shot by a hunter. They eventually shift the blame to Butters.
Copyright infringement: In "Christian Rock Hard", he downloads songs illegally, causing him, Stan, and Kyle to be arrested.
Attempted murder: In "Poor and Stupid", Kenny attempts to kill Cartman at the NASCAR championships for ruining the sport's reputation - however, his sniper rifle got confiscated by a security guard upon entry and Cartman had murdered many people. It is unknown how Kenny obtained the sniper rifle, as minors cannot use sniper rifles without a license and presence of an adult, let alone with the intention of committing a crime.
Vandalism: In "Toilet Paper", he along with Stan, Kyle, and Cartman TP-ed Mrs. Dreibel's house in revenge for making them stay after school after making an erect shaped penis sculpture in art class. In "How to Eat with Your Butt", Kenny, with Cartman also involved, vandalized the school photo, by wearing his parka upside down and while standing on his head with his feet through his sleeves that shows his ass through his hood.
Assault: In "Major Boobage", Kenny brutally attacked Cartman after he brought Kenny back from the hallucinations he was having from cheesing, and ruining his paradise with the Large-Breasted Woman. In "Cartman Joins NAMBLA", he nearly assaults his own mother with a plunger in an attempt to get rid of the baby she is pregnant with. In "Good Times with Weapons", when he and the boys are roleplaying as ninjas, he throws a ninja star into Butters' eye, drastically injuring him in the process.
Filing a false police report: In "The Wacky Molestation Adventure", he lies to the police about his parents abusing him.
Cannibalism: In "Pinkeye", Kenny started taking bites out of anyone and everyone, turning them into zombies. Since he was a zombie himself, however, this would be forgivable.
Kidnapping: In "Cow Days", Kenny, along with Stan and Kyle, took Cartman from the hospital for the purpose of him entering the bull-riding contest at the rodeo. Cartman had not actually healed and thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute called Ming Lee. Since this was for the purpose of money, it would be considered illegal.
Violation of firearm laws: The sniper rifle Kenny carried is definitely illegal and unregistered. It was never explained how Kenny obtained the sniper rifle, but it is likely he obtained during the events of "Poor and Stupid" when he attempted to kill Cartman after he ruined the NASCAR sport's reputation.
Breaking and entering: In "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000", Kenny along with the boys broke into the rich kid's houses to trick their parents into giving them money, and steal it off of them. In "Cherokee Hair Tampons", Kenny, along with Butters and Timmy, assisted Stan in breaking into Cartman's house to remove his kidney. Later in "Ginger Kids", along with Stan and Kyle, Kenny broke into Cartman's house to teach him a lesson. In "Major Boobage", he broke into Cartman's house again, to use the cats (in which Cartman was taking care of) and get high from their urine again.
Underage smoking/drug abuse: In "Butt Out", Kenny started smoking along with the boys to avoid being like Butt Out!; later in "Major Boobage", Kenny became addicted to cheesing and when cats became illegal, he ignores the law and continues to get high. He eventually stopped but began to get high again after smelling some strong flowers. In "Cancelled", he takes cocaine-like alien drugs and gets high off paint with Cartman often.
Arson: In "Butt Out", Kenny along with the boys threw their cigarettes into a nearby dumpster to prevent from getting caught by Mr. Mackey but later ignites and proceeds to burn the whole school down. In "Pre-School", Kenny, still kindergartener, along with the boys, were trying to play firemen. They decided that they should start a fire, so they had their classmate Trent start the fire and when they try to urinate out the fire it eventually got worse and burned the entire school down, but put the blame on Trent.
Prostitution: In "Fat Camp", while promoting the Krazy Kenny Show, Kenny competed with Tom Green and Johnny Knoxville to see who would give Howard Stern a "hummer" for the least amount of money. Kenny was willing to go for $10, which forced Knoxville and Green to submit, and he was eventually arrested and jailed for prostitution, forcing a lookalike to do the final stunt (and, as a result, die) on the show.
Framing/blackmailing: In "Pre-School", Kenny along with the boys framed Trent for starting the fire (which he did), However Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman are responsible for making the fire worse, which caused the school to burn down and gave Miss Claridge severe burns. In Cancelled, while in Planet Fognl, Kenny took a picture of the two head "Joozians" sucking on each other's "jagons" and sticking their fingers in each other's "thrushers", Kenny and the others later used it against them which saved the world so it would be forgivable.
Pedophilia: In "The Biggest Douche in the Universe", during the ending Kenny takes full possession of Rob Schneider, While possessed he attempted to kiss Millie Larsen, which caused South Park civilians (unaware that he was being possessed) to think he was a pedophile. However, this action was shown in the form of a commercial, possibly indicating that this was in fact just a scene from a Rob Schneider movie.
Vigilantism: In "The Coon", (before his identity was revealed) he took the role of Mysterion. Later after defeating both Professor Chaos and General Disarray, with the help from the Coon (who was trying to get rid of Mysterion), Mysterion attempted to remove his mask since he cannot risk putting people's lives in danger with every villain wondering who he is. After some deliberation, he reveals himself and gets arrested, much to the Coon's pleasure, despite people pleading with him not to. Although, this may have been Kyle Broflovski because in a deleted scene it is shown that Kyle pretended to be Mysterion so that the real Mysterion would not get in trouble. He reappeared as Mysterion again in "Coon 2: Hindsight", "Mysterion Rises" (where his identity is revealed to the viewers), "Coon vs. Coon & Friends", and "The Poor Kid".
Underage (oral) sex: In "The Ring", Kenny had oral sex with his girlfriend Tammy Warner after they stop wearing their purity rings in "The Ring". Indecent exposure: In season 20, he joins Butters' Wieners Out group and constantly pulls his pants down and reveals his genitals publicly.
Fraud: In "Wing", Kenny, along with the rest of the boys attempted to scam Tolkien out of his money, by pretending to be talent agents.
Civil unrest/rioting: Participant in the South Park Elementary gender war during "Proper Condom Use". He is killed when Bebe threw a boomerang at him. Filing a false police report: In "The Wacky Molestation Adventure", he lies to the police about his parents abusing him.
Cannibalism: In "Pinkeye", Kenny started taking bites out of anyone and everyone, turning them into zombies. Since he was a zombie himself, however, this would be forgivable.
Kidnapping: In "Cow Days", Kenny, along with Stan and Kyle, took Cartman from the hospital for the purpose of him entering the bull-riding contest at the rodeo. Cartman had not actually healed and thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute called Ming Lee. Since this was for the purpose of money, it would be considered illegal.

BACK TO BUTTERS

While the foundation of Butters and Cartman's relationship has largely been driven by Cartman's selfishness and Butters' kind, earnest desire to listen to his problems, comfort him after his failures, help him with any scheme he suggests and allow himself to be manipulated in unspeakable ways, the two have gradually developed a genuine friendship over the years and Butters' naïveté seems to have invited Cartman to trust and confide in him in ways he rarely has with the other boys. Butters has picked up a number of habits from Cartman both positive and negative, including transphobia and misogynism, but has also notably pushed back on occasion and stood up to Cartman. When he's not hanging out with his best friends, Butters can regularly be found hanging out with Stan, Kyle or Jimmy. All three have offered him advice on numerous occasions, and (for the most part) stick up for him when he's being bullied.

Butters also has a friend named Dougie, who he met during a meteor shower. They've grown close since then, even teaming up to take over the world.

Recently, Butters formed a strong friendship with the local priest. They bonded over being outcasts at one point or another, and seem to enjoy each other's company immensely. Father Maxi vows to protect him, and all the South Park children, from fiends like the Catholic Cleanup Crew. Butters has a set of minor friends, who he shares a mutual liking to.

While their relationship is very rocky, Butters seems to be decent friends with his classmate, Wendy. She often tries to teach him right from wrong, and they're known to (rarely) compliment each other. Butters roots for Wendy when she fights Cartman in "Breast Cancer Show Ever".

While extremely skeptical of her at first, Butters warmed up to and befriended Heidi after a talk with Bill Clinton.

Butters has also found friends in his fellow Melvin, his accountabili-buddy, and his very brief Muslim classmate.

Butters met a bunch of colorful creatures in Imaginationland. From the Mayor, to the Lollipop King, to Snarf; not to mention the Council of Nine.