𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝟏 *𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆!*

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD/MILD GORE

"Caskets?" Sam asks as I zoom in on the giant two-person casket. Our tour guide opens the lid. "Whoa...it's like a bed in there!" Colby says as I show the camera the inside of the casket. "This has to be the creepiest casket I've ever seen." I say in astonishment. Colby climbs inside. "What the hell?" I say while laughing. "Do you want to get in too Adeline?" Sam asks, pointing his camera on me. I point mine back. "I'd rather not." I chuckle out. I back away as the lid slowly gets closed by one of the men from Haunted Nights. "Oh SHIT!" Colby says as it shuts. 

"It's dark!" Colby yells, I can't help but laugh. "Have a good night!" I call out. "What?" He yells, making me laugh harder. "Is he alive?" Kat asks. "Colby? I think he fell asleep." I say as Sam raises his hand. He slams it down on the casket. "Whoa!" Colby says from inside the casket making Sam laugh. Sam opens the lid. "You ready bro?" Sam asks, his voice pitched high. "I'm ready!" Colby says, mimicking Sam's pitch. I'm the first one to walk over to the guide, soon we all follow him. 

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝... 

I record everything, the walls, scenery from outdoor hallways, the ground. But I don't record myself, because I couldn't help but stare at Colby. My heart pounding when he glances at me, my face getting warm when he speaks. "Holy shit..." I mumble as our tour guide tells us more and more about the building. Colby looks over at me, I smile, he returns it. I turn the camera to the guide, letting him speak to my future audience. We walk downstairs and walk to a room with lots of equipment. "This was a TB Lab right here." The guide says as we enter the room. A light begins flashing, causing all of us to start freaking out. "That is actually a part of our attraction." The guide reassures, making us laugh in relief. 

We continued walking for a while, I stopped recording until the guide started talking about safety instructions, along with listing things we should look out for. I started recording again as he began his list. "Copperhead Snakes..." He says, making Kat get grossed out. "Oh my god, nonononono, I will literally pass out." She says, hiding behind Sam. "I'll protect you." I said, zooming in on her, she smiles at me. "My hero." She says, making me chuckle. The guide continues to talk about what to look out for, I record it but don't pay attention. All my attention was on an older woman in the corner, her hands folded in front of her like she was waiting for us. She looks at me. "Can you see me?" She asks. "Yes." I say in my head, she nods before walking away. "You okay Addie?" Colby asks. I look at him and nod. "Yeah, there was just a woman, over there." I say, pointing at now empty spot that the woman once stood in. He nods and looks back at the guide.