┊ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ✦ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍

Princess?

Was he dreaming? He did not just hear that man refer to him as 'princess' while trying to invite him for a drink. He didn't know if he felt embarrassed, mad or flustered. Does that mean he was pretty? He shrugged it off and just asked the man for his drink, walking over to Diluc, still perplexed by what happened. "You okay?" That made him jump a bit, noticing he hadn't said anything to his boss for him to prepare. "Oh yeah, I'm fine, I'll just get a regular beer.." "Did something wrong happened with the gentleman overthere? You seemed to be surprised and stood there for quite a bit." He said, making the beer while Kaeya turned to look at Feuer.

"I mean he was probably seduced by Feuer's beauty, he looks great in that uniform, Luc!" After those words he received a side eye from his brother. "Don't speak that way of my employee." Feuer laughed a bit, embarrassed. "Well.. I was just surprised, I guess? He tried to flirt with me, but I guess he thought I was a woman.. He called me princess.." The bard upon hearing that laughed, "P-Princess? T-that's -hic- cute" Diluc handed the man the beer, hiding his face and expression, so he went to leave it on the man's table, receiving a wink in return and a paper with the older ones' number.

He kept taking orders and when coming back to the bar just threw the paper in the nearby trashcan. "Wow, how harsh Feuer, didn't even give my good man a chance.." said Kaeya, with his hand on his heart, as if he was hurt. He just stared at him with an annoyed look, at first he was okay with the occasional flirting as all the men were drunk off their feet, but by the hour it was just starting to be more annoying and uncomfortable.

"You can clock off now" said the red haired man, Feuer looked at him and smiled, going to retreat his coat, not before locking himself in the staff room, well it was more like a tiny closet. He changed into his normal clothing, just without his hoodie. Stretching and sitting next to Rosaria, he sighed and yawned. "Want something to drink?" He thought for a bit, to be honest he felt he was already drunk from all the smell of alcohol he had to serve. "Just a water is fine, Master Diluc" the man nodded and served him a glass of cold water, he drank it slowly, calming down.

"Anyway, I'll head to my camp to rest, I'm exhausted.. Goodnight everyone." The three waved at him while his boss just stared, with a slight smile on his lips. "H-Hey Luc!" He heard the dark skinned man speak to him, raising a brow as his drink still had wine in it. "What was that before? W-When Feuer mentioned being called 'princess' and every time he would throw away papers with men's numbers it looked like you wanted to kill those men, hahaha" He laughed, as his brother seemed almost jealous at the fact men were flirting with Feuer. In response Diluc just gave him a weird look, "I was just uncomfortable about people flirting and disrespecting the boundaries of my employee." "Whatever you say, man!"

Feuer was back at his camp, his body felt quite heavy but he was satisfied anyway. He had made quite a good amount of mora from only working seven hours. If he was to work all week he could probably have enough for two or three months of rent, maximum. He was happy, he took off his coat and layed on the tent of his camp, smiling before falling asleep, he would look at apartment prices in the morning.

— ✦

In the morning he took his bag of mora and walked to Mondstadt. He ordered from Good Hunter, he then headed to the place where they rented apartments. Asking the man in charge for the prices, he gave him a basic rundown of all the prices, it wasn't as expensive as he expected them to be. He thanked the man and headed to the Windblume event area, Ballads of Breeze. He wanted to keep himself busy. It took him a bit before understanding how to play the lyre but after a bit he got the hang of it, quickly finishing all the challenges without too much trouble. Before he realized it was already 1 pm, he left and decided to wander out of the city before his shift started.