Chapter 1

"Jake, this is honestly sad."

"Gina, you're REALLY gonna blow off our weekly Saturday sleepover pajama-jama-jam for some dumb at-risk program? You don't even have a major mental health problem," Jake retorted. "Except for ego and id but uhh we don't discuss that." He muttered to himself.

"I would skip it but I heard there's some pretty juicy goss. Hilary hooked up with Tim F the ONE day I missed." Gina asserted.

"Scoff. MAJOR scoff."

"JAKE WE GO TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER ON SUNDAY"

"Whatever. You're just jealous of my new look." Grumbled Jake.

"IT IS LITERALLY MY LOOK LONG HAIR AND AN EARRING IS MY THING"

"I simply cannot believe you're betraying the DDC."

"Listen Jake. I'm gonna be real with you. I don't want to go. But my mom says I have to, and she's going through one of her depressive episodes again. Yknow how I do, I'm the nicest person on the planet." Articulated Gina.

"REGINAAAA!!! IT'S STARTING SOON." Called Gina's mom.

Dramatically, Gina got up from the table with a sigh. "I must go. My people need me. Please don't suffer too much from your Gina-free Saturday. I'll see if I can make it at likeeeee, ten? I know you can't survive without me for too long."

"Hey wait one thing!!" Jake interrupted. "Die hard 3 just came out and I was saving it, wanna watch it tonight?"

"You know I don't watch those movies, I'm too pretty." Gina responded, but she was smiling. "JK girl its on!!"

Jake let out a whoop of success.

"However I really do have to go!!! Bye girl!"

"Bye girlll"