Introduction

Name:- Lisa Min
                             BIOGRAPHY
         Lisa is born in south Korea but her biological mother was born in Japan and her biological father was born in korea.

          Lisa has three brothers. First brother is 5 years older than her. His name is Min Ji-ho (software engineer in china). Her second brother is Min Yoongi (BTS) 2 years older than her. Last is her twin Min Yongbok (stray kids) his English name is felix and everyone calls him that. Her 3 brothers are with her mother and she is with her father.

         Lisa dosen't know nor seen her biological mother or brothers since her father and mother got divorced when she was 2 years old. And lisa's father got married again and her name is Alice she has a son and his name is Oh Min-ju. He is two years older than her.

          Lisa never seen her mother or her brothers in real life. She just has a family picture of them which was taken by the time she was born.She dosen't know her mother's or brothers name. And her brothers don't know her name too. Her father doesn't let her look for her mother or her brothers. Her father is the CEO of the biggest company in seoul named the 'Min Industries'.

          Now she is in the last year of her high school. She is aiming to join a med school since her dream is to become a surgeon after watching the drama 'descendants of the Sun'.
           She loves music she has produced many songs but no one knows that except her best friend bang chan (stray kids). She is a great dancer. She is an all rounder in skill. She learned to play guitar,violin and piano when she was young. In sports circle she knows to play fencing and archery. In her free time she used to play basketball but did not take any class she played it just for fun. She went till national level competition in fencing.

           She sent big hit ent. her resume for a choreography job. Cause her father doesn't give allowances due to her suspension in school.

            One day, Lisa was performing in the street and bang PD-nim saw her and scouted her as a trainee. She was hesitant at first but agreed later on. No one in her family knows about her being a trainee. In that too she agreed only after bang PD-nim told her that she could still attend school.

             Lisa's father's best friend son is jeon jungkook (bts) she she knew him from a very young age.

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, designing learning new things and techniques.

Sports: Fencing, archery, taekwondo, kick boxing, little bit of basketball.

Language: Korean, English, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, French, Dutch and a little bit of Spanish.

Hair color: Black
Hair length/cut: Short mullet wolf cut along with bangs.

Hair color: Black Hair length/cut: Short mullet wolf cut along with bangs

Eye color: Black

Favorite color: Black and Blue

Style : not too tomboy not too girly. In the middle.  Dosen't like showing her skin much.

Position: sub rapper, main vocalist, main dancer.

Celebrity friends: Bang chan (skz- private no one knows), exo , shinee , lee song suk actor, iu,astro,  seventeen,super m,nct, blackpink, wooga squad, Park Solomon.

Dramas she featured in:
       •vincenzo- main lead
       •hawarang- main lead
       •unlocked (movie)- main lead
       •all of us are dead- as nam-ra
       •revenge of others- main lead

Dramas she featured in:       •vincenzo- main lead       •hawarang- main lead       •unlocked (movie)- main lead       •all of us are dead- as nam-ra        •revenge of others- main lead

Bts members ages:(2015)
Kim seokjin-23
Min yoongi-22
Jung hoesok-21
Kim namjoon-21
Park jimin-20
Kim taehyung-20
Min lisa-20
Jeon jungkook-18

Word count:646
Author note:
        Sorry guys for a short chapter. Will update soon. I will update twice a week feel free to comment and sorry for my broken english😅. This is first story. So..... pls don't mind that and feel free to connect your ideas tooo. I'll try to add it to the story.
                       Thank you for reading.