The Beginning

Lisa pov:
As I was performing on the street with just a random person who was just walking along the street. Then, after a few minutes I finished my performance bowed and started to pack up. Suddenly a strange man approached me and asked whether I could like be a trainee or something. At that moment it striked me that

Flashback :(morning)
As I was like hanging out with bangchan. He suddenly screamed out of happiness by looking at his phone which made me confused. So I just snatched away his phone and looked at it. The notification is 'the boy group BTS has planned on recruiting a 8th member they are just getting to known by the people what would the reaction be? Big hit ent. Mr. Bang has confirmed that "the member is not yet chosen but we have been looking for a perfect one. but, it looks like it's time we have to find one." And the news is that they are holding an audition on xxxx at big hit building. As of they are just getting to be noticed by people isn't it too soon.'
The article read out I was like 'man-seriously' and yeah I knew that he and his trainee mate lee know are fans of BTS. I didn't take it seriously since I was like not a fan neither a hater it's just that I know them like chan used to watch their videos and I also saw them like that only.
Chan and I. We started to get ready for our street performance. Well I am used to it like I did it 3-4 times but as of chan it's his first time he was sooo excited like off the peak.

(End of flashback)
Present:
At that moment I was like surprised and many questions were going through my head 'is he a creepy stranger or maybe stalker in kdrama?' 'Is this man a friend of my dad?' Cause my dad hated to see me perform. I don't know why. Like a total load of series of questions were going through my head.
"I can understand what you are thinking. But, can you audition as a trainee in our entertainment?" the creepy man said. And I was star shook for a moment and I hesitated at first but he gave me his visiting card and said "It's okay. You can take your time to think if you are interested please come to big hit building on xxxx time xxxx" he said and turned and started to go on his way but suddenly stopped and returned to me and scratched the back of his head and said "Well.... my name is sejin. Can I know your name ms." He asked I answered "Min lisa." He nodded and left.
I stood there a moment and loading what just happened. Chan finished packing up and came to me asked "what happened? Why are you standing there as if you saw a ghost?"
"Even if I see a ghost I wouldn't be this surprised " I answered he came near me a d held my shoulder and asked " hey, are you okay? Did you see a creepy man. What are you like this?" He started shaking me. And the reality hit me.
And I answered "No. It's fine. Its ...its just that I saw some one creepy.... nothing its alright" I answered his face turned into a worried look and said " hey, I know you don't like telling people how you feel or the thoughts inside your head. I know you keep it to yourself. But always remember that I am here for you. If you ever needed some one to talk. Come to me. I am here for you. Okay? Alright?" I just nodded and left.

At home:
As I reached home. *sigh* as I thought no one home father is busy with work amd my so called step mother maybe she'll be in a salon trying to make her look beautiful. About my step brother he will be hanging out with his friends maybe. Idk. I went to my and got changed into something comfortable and laid down my mattress and stared at my ceiling thinking about that man's request. My thoughts started to linger my head and eventually I gave up and say straight and took the buisness card it had his contact number. I dialed the number in phone and the same man answered 'hello? Can I know who is this?' I stayed silent 'um.... hello? Is anyone there' I stayed silent again ahh!! I don't know what has gotten into me 'maybe it was an prank call' he mumbled to himself and cutted the line.
I again laid down and stared at my ceiling a few minutes eventually I drifted to my dream land.

Sejin pov:
I went to my company and saw the boys confused about the news about getting a new member. I don't know why bang PD-nim is doing this but I know he has a reason. I went near the boys and said " bang PD-nim wants all of you in the meeting room. So follow me" they followed me without any questions looks like they understood the situation that even I don't what's happening. After we entered the meeting room we all greeted PD-nim and looks like the boys can't hold back any more they started flooding with questions. Bang PD-nim just chuckled and answered that "it is for your own good I hope you understand" the boys just sighed and left.

I was on my way to go out but bang PD-nim suddenly stopped me and said "I need to find a new member who is really talented and dedicated. I don't care about the gender. I just want one hope you will respect my decision and help me find one. But I'd prefer if it's a female member. Dont tell the boys anything before we confirm. Alright?" He asked I just sighed and nodded and left.
With deep thoughts inside my head about the little conversation between me and bang PD-nim I was walking along the streets. I saw a girl performing on the street her vocals and rap are perfect amd her dance skills were amazing. At that moment I thought about the request that bang PD-nim has made. After her performance I went to her and explained and gave her my visiting card and left. I could say by hee expression that she was shocked like really shocked. But she is beautiful by the way. Not gonna lie.

Word count:1179Author pov:             Hi!!!! Guys!!!! This is your author I am back here with a new chapter

Word count:1179
Author pov:
Hi!!!! Guys!!!! This is your author I am back here with a new chapter. Dont mind the gramatical and spelling mistakes. And yeah dont keep your suggestion inside your head. Instead share it with me I will try to add it. But no ships with members hehehehe😅. As I was trying it to make it as a total relationship between a brother and a sister. Hope you understand...
Byeeee!!!!🖐🖐

Oh and yeah I forgot to mention that picture source are from pinterest.