ch.5

Y/n walked back into her room face still red from the kiss Leo gave her on her hand. "Wow what happens? Why are you red?" April asked "L-leo kissed my hand" I said smiling but finding my face "Oh he's like that he probably does that to everybody" April says. "Uh- oh" Now I felt a little embarrassed.

*knock knock*

I got up and opened my door "Oh hi Maria-" "I gotta talk to you for a sec" Maira said glaring at me "Hi April" She waves and takes me to the living room. "What did you wanna ta-" "Qien era ese niño? (Who was that boy?)" "What-" "The guy that was outside that kissed your hand." Maria said crossing her arms "I-its was April's friend he got me some stuff from the theme park" "If your lying to me and I find out you aren't going out after school for two weeks so es to novio? (Is he your boyfriend?)" "No! I just meet them" "hmm okay he better not".

I sighed as she walk away "By the way I got some snacks, Imma got ready to go to the gym" "Okay". I walked back to my room and crashed into my bed "Got in trouble?" "Maria thought Leo was my boyfriend because the kissed my hand" I groans. April giggled "Maybe in the future" She added and we laughed.

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
April and Y/n hang out taking about school things the guys and random shit. Soon after April had to leave. After April left Y/n just made something to eat and watching something and relaxed. While April was walking home she got a text from non other than Leo, he was texting her and asking April for Y/n's number as he forgot to ask her for it. April rolled her eyes and gave him her number. April giggled to herself as she would have known Y/n would be freaking out a little after what happens with her sister.

As Y/n watched her show she realized she drank all her juice, so he got up to get more, and while walking back to the couch, she heard her phone go off in her room. Y/n opened her phone and saw someone texted her,

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴏ

𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚈𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚘𝚑𝚑𝚑
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘 ;)
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚑?
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 :)
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚕
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝)
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚠
𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊ñ𝚘𝚕? (𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑?)
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜 (𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎)
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚠𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢?
𝙻𝚎𝚘: :|
𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚕𝚘𝚕
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚐𝚝𝚐
𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚗
𝚝𝚝𝚢𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘?
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚝𝚢𝚕

Y/n smiles and looks up at the tv "Shit I didnt pause it!" She said and paused the episode she was on. While Leo smiled to looking over the text of him and Y/n "Leon! Are you even listening?" Raph asked even more annoyed with him "Huh? Yeah, yeah, uhhh whatcha say?" Leo answered and Raph just rubbed him temples.

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ...

Y/n was sitting on her bed talk with Issac on her computer.

"How is school over there?" Y/n asked as she typed into her computer working something "Its okay I guess, oh Ms.C finally quit! Omg she was so annoying" Issac said laughing doing what he was doing "Really! Damn I wish I could see it haha" Y/n said laughing along with him. *Ding* Y/n glanced at her phone and saw Leo texted her and she smiled to herself. "Whatcha smiling about?" Issac grined "No one just a wattpad notification". (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

"Hmm, sure" he said rolling him eyes. Y/n just laughed and opened the message

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴏ

𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢
𝚆𝚢𝚍
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝚘𝚑
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎??
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙽𝚊𝚑 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚢𝚍
𝙻𝚎𝚘: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢
𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

"Y/n!" Y/n slightly jump and turn to Issac "huh" "I gotta go" "Oh okay Bye Issac" She wave "Bye have fun with your boyfriend!" Before Y/n could response he hung up on her. She huffed and just closed me computer. And when back to texting Leo asking him if he wanted to face time.

ˡᵉᵒ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"Shit" I quietly mumbled, Y/n wanted to face time but I don't have the badge and of course I can't show her what I look like! But regardless I texted her sure but just to give me a couple of minutes.

I headed to Donnie, who was in the garage, doing whatever he was doing "Hey Donnie, don't you look nice today" I say and walk over to him "What do you want" He said not even turning to me, rude. "I was wondering if I can borrow something" "What exactly do you want to 'borrow' Leo?" He asked "a badge" I mumbled "What?" I sighed "the badge" I mumbled again. Donnie turned to me confused "You want a what?" I groaned "Can I please borrow one of the badges" I huff "Ohhhh, no" he said going back to his work "Donnie please!" I said putting my hands together "No Leo, your gonna break it. Do you know how long it took me to make them? Forever".

"Donnie please I need it!" I begged him getting onto my knees, getting dramatic as ever. After a couple more tries Donnie finally gets annoyed enough "Here" He says with the badge in his hands. I stand up and was about to grab it when he snatched it away "But, you have to tell me why you want the badge in the first place. So tell me, what do you want the badge for?" He smirks at me and I roll me eyes "To make myself look human!" "But why?" "For Y/n, she wants me to go on facetime, but how can I when I look like this" I say and put out my hand "The badge please" I smile at Donnie and he drops it into my hand "Thank you" I say and run off "If you break the badge I'm going to kill you!" I hear Donnie yell and I roll my eyes.

I put on the badge and look in the mirror "Okay go time" I say to myself and call Y/n

"Heyyy Y/n"
~☆~