02

Covens pov:

After eating only half of my breakfast, I change into a beige sweater and black ripped jeans. Basic.

I hop into the car to just be greeted by the picture of me and Maven staring at me.

I forgot about this.

I kept a photo of us in my middle consul. Fucking disgusting. I ripped it and put it back into the consul, forcing myself to go on and forget about it.

I finally reach Azaras house and I jump out of the car, excited to see my best friend.

I ran up to the humongous door and knock loudly, knowing she probably won't hear me if I knock any softer.

As I hear her running through the house, I laugh because I know she totally forgot.

Azara opens the door and smiles sweetly at me.

"Hi babes" Azara greets me.

"Heyy" I greet back, going in for a hug.

"I'll race you to the car, whoever loses drives." I challenge her.

Without saying a word, she sprits off to the car. I ran and finally got on her tail. She ends up winning and I go into the drivers seat.

"I get aux!" Azara claims, I nod slightly.

She starts to play our playlist while I start to step on the gas pedal.

Stop making up your excuses
Call her up, tell her you forgot something
It's worth more than you are thinking
Don't be a fool, tell her you think she's cool.
Stop waiting for a fairy tale to
Take you away, don't wait for someday.
She's thinking the same thing as you.
Don't be afraid, dreams aren't found
They're made.
Cause you've only got one chance.
You've only got one chance
Kiss her you fool
Kiss her you fool
Kiss her you fool
Kiss her you fool

Me and Azara sing at the top of our lungs. We love "Kiss Her You Fool", it gives off such a good vibe.

After a 20 minute drive, we finally reach the prudential center.

"You ready for this, Coven?" Azara asks me.

"Born ready." I answer, plain answer but I was always ready.

We jump out of the car and I look at myself once more in the reflection of the window and start to walk to the entrance.

Me and Azara finally reach the entrance and suddenly I feel a ocean of nerves rush through my body. I take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

It's time.

A/N: this part is a little shorter than the last one but happy 22nd birthday trevor (zegras)🫶🏼🫶🏼