Your info

Name: Y/n Ghiaccio.

Age: 15.

Height: 5'10" (Ghiaccio is 5'7", so atleast your not shorter then average)

Looks:

Family: Masaru Bakugo (Uncle), Mitsuki Bakugo (Auntie), Armor quirk user (Ancestral Relative), Ice quirk user (Ancestral Relative), Katsuki Bakugo (Cousin)

Personality: You are a intelligent, calm and level-headed individual most of the time, However, Very and I mean Very irritable when you see something that makes no sense to you.

Quirk: White Album.

White Album is a rare type of quirk called a stand and it's a unique stand in that it appears as a suit for Y/n to wear. Protecting its user from harm and giving him the potent ability to freeze everything, the user can also use some of its non ice abilities when not transformed like Super strength, Super durability, Enhanced speed and Enhanced precision making, White Album a fearsome Quirk/Stand on and off the battlefield.

Abilities:

Super strength: Y/n is able to punch threw a few feet of Solid Steel, stop cars up to the size of a semi with little effort and even temporarily keep up a zero point robot.

Super durability: Y/n is able to withstand multiple big explosions from his brother with no damage whatsoever except for his clothes if he's not wearing the armor, he is even tanked punches from people with trained super strength quirks like death arms, with little to no damage.

Super speed: when covering its user White Album grants them even greater speed than they already had transferring it from enhanced speed to super speed, giving him mach 1 movement speed and almost lightspeed attacks and reactions.

True Cryokinises and Excellent Ice Control: this is White Albums main ability, being able to produce and control ice at will, even controlling the temperature of the ice, the temperature ranging anywhere from -70°C or -94°F and beyond that, however the colder the ice the more energy it takes.

Cold immunity: Another upside to his quirk is that it gives him an immunity to the cold, allowing him to go into freezing cold Waters with no limit to how cold they can be.

Heat resistance: due to his really strong ice abilities he's also granted heat resistance up to 200° C or 392° F, being able to withstand people with red fire quirks with no issue but not Beyond like blue fire without having serious repercussions.

Ice skating: He has retractable ice blades on the bottom of his feet when in his White Album quirk, these blades can actually make him travel much faster than he could on foot and can also be a deadly weapon due to a razor sharp Edge on the bottom.

Gently Weeps: When using Gently Weeps, White Album can decrease the temperature around him to reach -300°C or below, at which point the surrounding air itself freezes solid. With this technique, Y/n is able to create floating sheets of invisible frozen air that are able to reflect projectiles back to an attacker.

Stats (custom made):

Power: A. (Ice power = ??? Level. Raw Strength = Town Level)

Speed: A.

Range: E. (You have to be in contact with something for it to freeze.)

Durability: A. (??? Level)

Precision: C.

Potential: B. (You have much room to improve with your abilities and moves you can create with your ice and skill.)

Ship: Reader X Mina

Your Themes: