Birds🫶❤️-National Geographic-

You were on your way to san diego for the triplets 20th birthday, but they didn't know that. You wanted to each give them a funny surprise or something along those lines, just something that would make everyone laugh. You wanted it to be one of everyones fears, chris is scared of being alone, so you decided to pretend that he got 'lost' with no one around. After pulling the joke and telling him it was fake, he laughed!

What could go wrong next?

Deciding on what to do for matt's fear was a bit difficult, everything that involves elevators is so harmful and dangerous! Or at least would give him an anxiety attack... but then you got an idea! you printed a piece of paper that says "Voice activated" and pasted it onto the inside of the elevator door so that way when he gets to the level he wants, he'll be 'stuck' until he realizes just to press the button to open the door. It's not harmless and if he does start freaking out then you guys will just go get him!

The plan went well, and he more-so started biting his nails than physically acting scared, so you didn't really open the door until he began taking deep breaths and kept saying, "It's okay, I'm okay... it'll be alright!" but chris still thought it was funny when he was yelling to the open the door and stuff.

Now for Nick, birds. That's simple to think about a prank! But one grabbed your attention. You brought him to a san diego bird exhibit almost halfway through the show... right when they were showing the shoebill stork and the king vulture, the scariest species. Since you were sitting in the front row, and the show had finally ended, you decided to get up and get a closer look of the birds.

Nick yelled because he had tripped over a cable that was going across the concrete for the audio and music to keep playing, he bumped into you and you fell over the railings. Chris and Matt screamed at the top of their lungs as they watched you get eaten by the birds, decapitating you, dismembering you, even gauging out your eyes.

Nobody was around, just the triplets and your.. well, dead body. "Aww dude..." They looked in shock as Nick calmly spoke. "YOU AREN'T GUILTY? YOU AREN'T TRAUMATIZED?" Chris screamed at him while shoving him away. "Well I was gonna do that anyways, I'm just sad that I didn't intentionally do it yet." Everyone froze as Matt called 911 while crying, tears pouring down Chris' face as he covered his face and ran away to god knows where...

Nick decided to take a photo of your body laying on the ground and post it on all his socials, with comments flooding of saying "WHAT THE FUCK" and shit❤️🫶