Chapter 3

After about an hour of driving, we finally arrived at the airport. We got there about 15 minutes early so we just got something to eat in the airport. I had the best Philly cheese steak ever from Great Wraps and by the time we finished eating their plane was here. We had to wait for ever for them to be let off the plane. "There they are." Ray said to me pointing to three guys looking around. They were all taller than me. One was about Ray's height he had was super cute, no not cute, more like fine. He had short curly hair, big juicy lips, and big feet (If you know what I mean). The next guy had a lot of hair, not as much as Ray though. He had a unique sense of style and he had a pair of beats around his neck. He was just as fine as the guy before maybe even a little more. The last guy was a little shorter than Ray but still taller than me. He had the best jaw line I had ever seen in my life, he had a mo-hawk, and he was listening to his music. He was super cute too. The guy with the curly hair was the first to notice Ray and they walked over to us.

"S'up guys?" The one with the Afro said hugging Ray. When I hugged him I noticed he had a peace sign on his left hand.

"Hey guys." Ray said. "Um I'll introduce you guys in a minute." We walked over to the place where you get your bags and we got in the car. Then he introduced us all. "OK so," He began. "The one with the Afro, yeah his name is Jacob or Prince. The one with the mo-hawk, his name is Craig or Prodigy. Last but least,"

"Its last but NOT least." I corrected him.

"I know he's just not that important." Ray said. The last guy hit him on his head and we all started laughing. "That's Chresanto, or Roc, or Trey, what ever you want to call him. Guys this is Kenna." He said looking at me.

"Hi Kenna." All three of them said in unison. "Hi guys. Just to put this out there you guys are really cute." I said laughing.

"Thanks." They said in unison, again.

"Do they do that all the time?" I whispered to Ray. He shook his head no and shrugged his shoulders.

When we were driving we had all agreed to drop off the boys at their hotel and let them get situated. While they do that Ray and I will go get my friends. Then we will go to my house and when the boys are ready we will get them, and go out somewhere. We had already gotten my friends and now we were at my house in my basement. I sat next to Ray while the girls stood in front of us. .

"OK Ray so the one with the really curly hair is Charlie. The one with the really long straight hair and blue contacts is Mya. Last but NOT least my twin with the ombre' hair like me is Sandy, we call her Sand." Ray smiled and said hey.

"Nice to meet you, Ray." Mya said flirtatiously.

"Nice to meet you too." Ray said.

"So where are we going tonight." Charlie asked sitting in the chair across from us.

"Um we don't know yet." I said clicking into my phone and going straight to Twitter. Just then Ray's phone rang.

"Hello." He said. "Oh hey.....OK....we'll be there in like 20 minutes...OK..bye." He said before hanging up. "The boys are ready." Ray informed us getting up.

"Boys?" Sand asked confused.

"You didn't tell then?" Ray asked

"I guess it didn't come up." I said smiling.

Ray smiled back and shook his head. "My three friends came with me for the summer. You guys should like them they're cool." He said

"Aye boys yay! lets go get changed." Mya said running upstairs and into my room. We all followed. Yes, they all can fit most of my clothes. I still had on my dress and I wanted shorts. We all changed into shorts and simple cute tops. I slipped on my J's, Mya put on MY Oxfords, Sand put on her sandals, and Charlie put on her J's too. We all ran downstairs and as soon as we were all about go out the door, my mom came in. Really, now.